Truck was Crawling!!! What is going on...

NeckBreaker

My signature sucks! ^
Established Member
Went to the track this weekend and my times were not as good as I was expecting.. Best 1/4 mile time was 13.1... My 60 ft was an average of 2.0 which sucked, but I am on f1's and am still learning to drive the damn thing... Some reason my mile an hour was dying down probably because of the heat and humidity increasing over the day but my first run was around 104 and after that they were around 100mph(that is like stock).. What is going on? Take a look at my mod's, is it in my tune or could it be that i have not changd my plugs... Or is my truck sick and needs fixin.. :cuss:

I'D WIN

Established Member
It sounds to me like a tuning issue. Have you been able to Dyno Tune lately? You should atleast be in the mid to upper 12's with your mods.

Hemi This

Established Member
there is your problem iv blow one up to the predetor and am a h8er have it tuned on a dyno and i would sugest sct

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
.... change plugs and gap them to either .38 or .36

get a dyno run in to check you a/f.... speedinc, sutton hp and a few others are in the area

drop your rear tire air pressure to about 22psi at the track and make sure the front tires are full.

and learn how to drive, should be able to pull off a 1.8 with your stuff on the 60ft.

Users who are viewing this thread