Truck on ebay

97cobraheaven

Established Member
that thing is F'in sweet! looks like it should reach $40k, and it has very low miles. its worth a hell a lot more, but it is ebay. everyone on there wants a deal. i will bid on it to raise the price if he wants, but i aint payin for it if i win!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
When I traded in my 04 Powerstroke I got 35,000 out of it through a dealer. It had a six inch lift, and some performance goodies but stock paint. I'd say this truck should reach 40 easy.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah 40+... I love it though, Ford trucks are soo tight

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Big big truck. 22k seems like a steal for the mods he has on that monster. If big trucks is your thing then I say buy it.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Easy 200k more left in it, And I agree with your estimate.
poopnut2 said:
Ok, I see that now. My guestimate stays then. Leaning closer to $30,000. Truck still has 200,000 miles left in it though.

roadracer247

Established Member
Modified rigs are always harder to sell then stock ones. At least that has been my experience. People are always nervous as to the build quality of the rig. I would think he could get somewhere around $35000. The custom paint job will deffinitly attract a lot of attention. I bet he gets a billion "tire kickers" and even more people emailing him for pictures who have no real interest in buying the truck. I hope the process for him isn't too bad...

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Nice, but just tell him to clean out his truck and clean it off before trying to sell it if there is a "next time" :-D

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
those were the only pictures we had at the time. It is an XL with all XLT options. It had power windows, power locks, the XLT interior

Users who are viewing this thread