Truck is running again- dyno tune up next!

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Well, I fixed my screw-up with the vacuum lines (thanks guys) and now the truck is back on the road. I can definitely feel the added power from the ported eaton (thanks Bill). Sucker is much louder too. However, I know there's more left on the table so I'll be going to set up a date for a dyno tune at Steen's Racing, which just so happens to be right down the street from my house. I'll have to swap out the Predator for an XCal2, since the tuner doesn't use Pred technology.

Judging from the numbers other people have made with similar mods (in sig), I am guessing I'll be somewhere in the vicinty of 390-400 rwhp. At least I hope. I suppose it depends on how aggressive I want it to be.

Anyways, I hope the colder weather hurries up and gets here so my new blower will be a happy blower :thumbsup:

-Matt

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Lightmare said:
Jesus, your gonna make me port it when I don't want to. I'll send the bill in the mail.

:-D can't wait to see your numbers!

Hey Lightmare - may be able to help you out in that department. Give me a call when you get a chance (number is in the LOLA section of NLOC).

Bird

Users who are viewing this thread