Truck got smashed

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Well, was sleeping this afternoon (on night shift) when my neighbor called and said I had better go out and look at my truck (took them a 1/2 hour to get me up). The whole drivers door was smashed in, top of the door frame is sticking out about 6", probably frame damage, who the fock knows.
Turns out these jack offs from the high school up the street (my guess) were bombing down the street swerving back and forth in the snow and they lost control, went across 3 lawns then T boned my truck. They pushed the whole truck over three feet. According to the neighbors they then got out, looked at their handy work, jumped back in their car and took off. They did get the plate number but according to the cop it doesn't check out, so it was either wrong or who knows. I am so freaking pissed and to top it all off I have a $1000 deductible I have to pay if they are not caught!
I just hope I can find these a-holes.
Thing is I have two public schools, at either end of my street and a high school and the street always has little kids coming and going so it was a wonder no one was hurt.
Haven't been this close to crying in a long time.

Bigredmk86

2002 Lightning
Established Member
go to the school and have the principal inform the teachers, to keep their ears open. I personally would offer up a reward for the little bastards. Shit like that, kids won't keep their mouths shut, somebody will know. Kids who don't like them or don't hang out with them will talk. Especially if their is money involved. It will be even easier if your neighbors know what the body style was. Then you go ask the security office or kids, if they know who drives it.

Last edited:

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Bigredmk86 said:
go to the school and have the principal inform the teachers, to keep their ears open. I personally would offer up a reward for the little bastards. Shit like that, kids won't keep their mouths shut, somebody will know. Kids who don't like them or don't hang out with them will talk. Especially if their is money involved. It will be even easier if your neighbors know what the body style was. Then you go ask the security office or kids, if they know who drives it.

that sounds like an excellent game plan

hope you find those f'ing dudes..

lightning666

Established Member
they usually need a permit to park in the school, they should be able to find the kind of car your looking for since they keep records of all that

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Thanks guys.
I will be doing some hunting, when I get my rental car! The young guy a couple of houses down is a manager at a fast food place near by and he employs a bunch of kids from the high school. He said he's going to ask them if they hear anything. Yes I will be going up to see the principle, it's also the high school both me and my son went to, I'll also ask the auto shop teacher to keep an ear open.
This just sucks so bad

motorider228

Established Member
Do you know the make and model of the car? if so i'm sure there is some paint on your truck from the other car so take that info, go to the high school and drive around looking for the car. It won't be hard to find them if you know that stuff. Just look for a car that matches the description with a mashed up front end. Did your neighbors say it was high school kids?

F-150SPORT

Established Member
motorider228 said:
Do you know the make and model of the car? if so i'm sure there is some paint on your truck from the other car so take that info, go to the high school and drive around looking for the car. It won't be hard to find them if you know that stuff. Just look for a car that matches the description with a mashed up front end. Did your neighbors say it was high school kids?

I was thinking the same thing, cruise the lots in the rental trying to match the paint and confront the little shitheads.

motorider228

Established Member
DO NOT BEAT THEIR ASSES!!!! I cannot stress that point enough. I know I would want too but you will end up in jail. Whooping a kids ass at school is a quick way to get tossed in the can. Just talk to him and tell him that you own the truck he smashed and that you are placing him under citizens arrest. Then call the police and hold the kid until they get there. If he leaves, so be it. You know who he is for sure now and he will get in big legal trouble for that. Be careful though doing so, I know if some guy tried putting me under citizens arrest when I was in I would have beat the crap out of him. I don't think you have much to worry about though as you do live in Canada and every body is nice and happy and wear birken stocks haha

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Ya the neighbor who saw this gave me a good description of the car. Cops took paint chips and a part of the front end, looked like a fog light delete cover. It sounded like a 2000 and up make, so hopefully it's their parents car. They said they were about 18 year olds and it happened right when one of the high school lunch periods starts so chances are they are students. I have the next two days off so....

2tonOfun

Established Member
That totally sucks, I feel for you.
You will have to do your own detective work as I'm sure the cops will not put too much effort into finding them.
Good luck. I hope you find them so you don't have to use your own insurance, or if you already have, you can sue for reimbersment.
Little shits:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread