Truck got broken into last night!!!

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
Assholes broke my windowd stole my flip up screen/head unit (sony). Funny thing is that they left the Brain & the remote behind, Without all this its useless! Ya work so hard to try and have nice things in life and look what happens. Well now I guess its time to Update my alarm system.

LIFE SUCKS!!! :(

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Sorry to hear it man. We really gotta do something about all the losers in this country. I keep seeing more and more stuff get ****ed with and I'm pretty much on my last nerve.

This obviously has its flaws but it is a start.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1506&e=5&u=/afp/uscrimeguns

Current state law allows residents to "shoot to kill if their property, such as their home or car, is invaded by an unknown assailant."

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
No one can have nice things anymore without someone who has never worked a day in their life getting jealous, and taking it or damageing it. Hope you can bounce back and get the unit replaced. I would also reccommend an alarm.

angel1

Established Member
dam, that sucks.........one of my other ride got broken into a few months back and I installed another deck and now I made a fake face plate with them old school buttons
and now, I have seem people walk by my ride and say, "Dam, I do not know they still make them old school radio with BIG buttons" hahahaha

Chi3f

Established Member
my girlfriends car got stolen outa my driveway a couple months ago... and i live in Maine... go figure

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
I need an alarm that will self-destruct, so that when they brake in atleast ill get the mother f*&ker and get a new L from my insurance company...

You think they sell'em on E-Bay ?????? !!!!!!

fullboogie

Established Member
Kinda like that Bond movie from a long time ago. He was driving a Lotus, I think, and some bad guy hit the window with a brick to get inside. The whole car blew up like it was filled with C4! Love that scene...

Dixiesys

Established Member
One reason I'm glad I live on the end of a dead end road with nosy neighbors - no one comes down our road without business. Plus my dogs bark a certain way when someone drives up or walks up (I can tell the difference) so I'll even wake up and go look if I hear "that" bark. My truck is sitting outside with the windows down right now, I left my keys in it last night (oops). Country living :) My garage door is never locked, we're building a 12x24 building out back my dad's saws and shit are out there right now in the unfinished building, can't do that in a crowded place that's for sure.

I had a truck broken into at work years ago, $204 window repair to fix what someone broke to steal an $89 stereo (new, maybe $15 at a pawn shop if that). Crap had the dude come inside and been like "hey I want your stereo give it to me or I break your window" I'da gave him the POS stereo sheesh just don't break my window! I left my truck unlocked at work after that and just took the stereo inside with me, wasn't nothing INSIDE it worth losing a window over...

svt_racing

Established Member
DAMN HULLIGANS....I hate people like that. I love having a garage, I hated when I lived in apts...was always worrying. I have a alarm on my L, its the audivox one that comes with the remote start and stuff, hope it helps if someone ever tries to get in my L.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
IMO there should be a nationwide law that allows law abiding citizens to shoot to kill to protect their home, family, and property. I know that in the past I've heard of criminals in certain states breaking into someone's house, getting shot in the ass, and then suing the homeowner. WTF???? It would be better to just kill the thieving SOB outright so that you don't get sued.

I'm lucky that I get to keep my L in my garage at night. And I've got 2 German Shepherds that don't play that shit about strangers coming up in my yard or driving by too slowly. I got a brother-in-law that lives in Atlanta. He's been asking me to drive up to see him. I told him no f**king way was I bringing my L to Atlanta area and risk getting it stolen, broken in to or carjacked.

Last edited:

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Nothing I hate more than thieves. Even loosing the smallest thing bothers the crap oout of me I cant imagine getting my truck broken into id be very upset. Hope you get things taken care of though bro. Is it me or alarms just
useless?

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
fakesnake408 said:
People have no respect for other peoples $hit. :cuss:

That's exactly what it comes down to...unfortunatley.

Mark, sorry to hear about that chit.Do you have an aftermarket alarm?or the factory "alarm"? Do you always drive with the screen up?
My screen is sometimes up and sometimes closed...I always look behind me to see if anyone is following to try to see where I park my L. I'm a little paranoid yes,but it dosen't hurt.
If you're looking for an aftermarket alarm I'd suggest the Viper 791XV...I got it installed last night and it's a great system.

Users who are viewing this thread