Truck died this morning

mmlx89

Established Member
Hey Guys-

I just picked up my L last week and it runs like a champ. The truck is bone stock, except for a 2/4 drop. Driving into work this morning, I put the truck in reverse to back into my spot and it shuddered and shut off. It started right back up, and idled fine after.

Any clue where to begin diagnosing, or just something to monitor?

Thanks

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Mine has a 4lb lower and many other mods. When my truck is cold and still idling high and I put it in reverse it will get real close to dying then pick itself back up. I think it may have died once. It will also do the same thing if I just quickly jab the throttle (barely hit it fast and let go) while in drive or reverse. I think it is normal.

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Mine has a 4lb lower and many other mods. When my truck is cold and still idling high and I put it in reverse it will get real close to dying then pick itself back up. I think it may have died once. It will also do the same thing if I just quickly jab the throttle (barely hit it fast and let go) while in drive or reverse. I think it is normal.

I have 4lb lower too, and other mods.. cai, etc... never had this issue.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Hmm. I don't know. I have never had a problem with it and it has always done it.

What other mods do you have? I have CAI, SBTB, C&L elbow and plenum, Steig Stage IV, and full exhaust.

03CaLi_BoLt

SicK@SVT
Established Member
That actually happined to me 2 a few months ago but it went away ipluged in a scanner and nothing came up,,

Users who are viewing this thread