Truck Challenge in S.Florida

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
My name is Ronnie and I run The Mustang Challenge. It is a bracket racing series out at Moroso Motor Sports Park (WPB). I am trying to start a Truck Challenge series with us. I would like to know if any of you would be interested in doing this. Here is some information that would be the same for the trucks! I would love to see a FORD TRUCK SERIES. We would need about 15-20 Truck (Right now its open to all trucks)
Any questions Please e-mail me at
[email protected]
P.S. Where it says Mustangs just add Truck(s)

Where is the Challenge?

Moroso Motorsports Park: www.morosomotorsportspark.com for details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· What are the Rules?

Rules

We are a group of Mustang drivers having fun and the track has the right to impose any rule for the safety of the participants. This document is not intended to be a complete rules list but a guideline for those that are unfamiliar with drag racing rules. The rules are designed to promote Safety and Fairness. The rules for participation are as follows:

All parties involved (Sponsors and Organizers) can propose ideas and changes to the event, however, any and all agreed changes to the event can only be made by the Organizers (Ronnie Sanchez and Louis Lay)

NO ALCOHOL AT ALL when in this event as a driver. Alcohol consumption and possession is grounds for dismissal, you will be asked to leave the park and you will be BANNED from the Mustang Challenge Permanently!

A helmet must be worn. If you do not own one, you can rent one at the track. SA helmets are highly suggested for driver safety. Drivers must wear long pants, a shirt with sleeves (except where a fire jacket is required) and closed toe shoes when racing.

Your Car: Must be a Mustang (Any year, Any model). It can be stock or highly modified, "bone to blown". Your car number MUST be the last 4 digits of your social security number or your NHRA number that you pay for. This will prevent any duplicate car numbers. The Mustang MUST be in race condition. NO LEAKING. NO LOOSE PARTS. NO A/C USE AT THE STAGING LANE OR WHILE RACING. DRIVE SHAFT LOOP IS A MUST. ALL CARS MUST HAVE DOORS, HOODS AND TRUNK LIDS. ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT MUST BE IN WORKING ORDER. THIS IS FOR THE RACERS SAFETY. WE WANT YOU TO GO HOME IN ONE PIECE AND COME BACK TO RACE THE NEXT EVENTS.

Electronic Devices: There will be NO electronics allowed. This means:
• NO delay boxes may be used.
• NO shutter boxes may be used.
• NO two-steps may be used.
• NO trans brakes
Anyone found using an electronic aiding device will be banned from running in the The Mustang Challenge for a period of no less than one (1) year. The items mentioned above are not all-inclusive but are intended as samples of electronic devices designed to give a driver an advantage over other drivers.

Safety: Please read this carefully. Participating in a Mustang Challenge drag race or any sanctioned drag race is a PRIVILEGE - not a right. To earn and maintain the privilege of racing, each driver will be required to comply with ALL safety rules. Period.
Keep in mind, we are a group of Mustang drivers having fun AND the host track has the right to impose ANY rule for the safety of participants. Please also note that it is NOT the Mustang Challenge that determines what safety equipment and procedures to follow while at the track. It is the host track that makes these determinations. Please take the time to log on to the tracks website at www.morosomotorsportspark.com and familiarize yourself with THEIR safety requirements.

The above information is not intended to be a complete rules list but, rather, a guideline for those that may be new to drag racing and somewhat unfamiliar with general drag racing rules. ANY RULE BREAKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· What are the dates for the races?

January 20
February 3
February 17
March 3
April 7
April 21
May 5
May 19
June 16
July 21
August 18