Truck and ATV for sale.

1QuickS2

Established Member
I know I don't have many post the last time I was on here I had my Porsche S2 for sale. I don't post alot just look around. Pics of the truck can be seen as this web site.

http://www.fullthrottleforums.com/showthread.php?t=7388

I have a 1990 Chevy 1500 4X4 truck for sale, Red, it has custom seats and sun visors nothing special, power windows, a/c, auto, new bfg tires, new model rims, Red spray in bed linner, Rancho shocks all the war around, aftermarket rear bumber and hitch, solid back glass. It has a small dent in the pass. side door where someone hit it and work and never told me. Nothing to major. Clear title. $3200 I need to get rid of it, I got another job and I will be driving about 2 hours to work each day.

Next, 2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4X4. In the shop right now for its break in service. It has 15 hours I think, awesome ATV very fast! Nothing at all wrong with it, just aint gonna have time to ride it with this new job, its brand new also. $5500 thats a really good deal, look them up new on the web site!

Or both for $8400. I really need to get rid of these! PM if you are intrested and I will give you my number thanks.

Here is a pic of the ATV

1834_800.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread