TruCarbon's products/actually pretty good!

shelby2

Established Member
Good evening,
I just wanted to share my experience with TruCarbon. It was excellent, I bought the front splitter, side rockers, mud flaps, and rear diffuser from TruCarbon via Lethal performance. The first rear diffuser had a couple of blemishes, so I contacted Lethal and had to cut it into a couple of pieces ( was hard, had a couple of tears) they sent me another one at no charge. Shipping was fast and the pieces looked great. I took them to my friends paint shop, and they put a high end clear on all pieces. Reason being wanted max sun protection and a deep liquid gloss on them. I also had them install the bumper, since it requires heavy duty glue. I picked it up today, and the body shop said the pieces fit incredible. I have to agree, the rear bumper needed no extra screws, or black silicon for the top. There is other company's that have an overlay for the rear, that require extra screws and black RTV to make it fit flush. Not these, I just wanted to post, because I have read bad reviews a bought this company. Not sure if under new management, but I found both the company and the products to be stellar.:rockon:

Mark

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I was "this close" to buying a bunch of TruCarbon pieces, but at the price of the pieces I wanted, I decided to buy performance mods instead. I still might buy the pieces somewhere down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread