TRT discussion

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Interesting. I'm only 38, but have definitely lost a lot of oomph over the last couple years. As I reflect, it almost seems like a switch was flipped off one day. I'm not a lazy ass by any means, but I also run out of gas much sooner than I should. My sleep has gotten crappy - Went through all the apnea testing and while I'm not perfect, apparently I'm not bad enough to qualify for a machine either. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, but my workouts are typically mediocre. I'm not pretending like I'm destined to be some mass monster, but I'd certainly like to leave the gym feeling like I made a dent. Very rarely am I "in the mood" which will most certainly become a point of contention in my near future since my fiancee has become the permanent instigator these days.
A colleague of mine was just telling me about how he got on a "cycle" and is loving it. Seems like this will be one of those things lingering in the back of my mind until I just give it a go.

Myusername

Established Member
This is a great thread. I’ve always been doing stomach injections and switch side but occasionally get the hard lumps. Tried quad injections and kept getting infections.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Interesting. I'm only 38, but have definitely lost a lot of oomph over the last couple years. As I reflect, it almost seems like a switch was flipped off one day. I'm not a lazy ass by any means, but I also run out of gas much sooner than I should. My sleep has gotten crappy - Went through all the apnea testing and while I'm not perfect, apparently I'm not bad enough to qualify for a machine either. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, but my workouts are typically mediocre. I'm not pretending like I'm destined to be some mass monster, but I'd certainly like to leave the gym feeling like I made a dent. Very rarely am I "in the mood" which will most certainly become a point of contention in my near future since my fiancee has become the permanent instigator these days.
A colleague of mine was just telling me about how he got on a "cycle" and is loving it. Seems like this will be one of those things lingering in the back of my mind until I just give it a go.
It can’t hurt to have your blood drawn. Problem is if your number comes back “normal” your doc won’t do anything. Mine was low 300s and I felt lowsy. Tired all the time. Sex drive was OK but mainly I felt like crap. Couldn’t recover from the gym. Had a very hard time even lifting 4 days a week. I would waves of exhaustion and fatigue. I felt like I was 60 years old. You sound similar to me although I was only 32 lol. Like my post said, it has been a journey up until now but I feel great physically. It’s not the end-all-be-all but I’m glad I’m on the low dose I’m on.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This is a great thread. I’ve always been doing stomach injections and switch side but occasionally get the hard lumps. Tried quad injections and kept getting infections.

Ah subq, I tried that in the beginning, it was hit or miss for me. Sometimes it went fine, sometimes I got welps and bumps for days. The carrier oil doesn’t go well into adipose tissue (subq). You can try using that same needle/syringe in the delt for a shallow IM injection. I am assuming they probably have you using a .5” or 5/8ths hypodermic needle.

FWIW water based meds like HCG and many peptides are fine subq.

Myusername

Established Member
Ah subq, I tried that in the beginning, it was hit or miss for me. Sometimes it went fine, sometimes I got welps and bumps for days. The carrier oil doesn’t go well into adipose tissue (subq). You can try using that same needle/syringe in the delt for a shallow IM injection. I am assuming they probably have you using a .5” or 5/8ths hypodermic needle.

FWIW water based meds like HCG and many peptides are fine subq.

Yea I never had any issue with peptides it just seemed to be with test in the thigh. I’m about to try your ventroglute to see how that works

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Sometimes 27g x 1/2” sometimes 25g x 5/8”. I do subcutaneous injections

I use the 1/2in 27g in the upper thigh/quad. Yeah I have to push hard to get the test through the small needle but I’ve never had issues with scarring, bumps, etc.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
***does not apply to guys already on TRT***

#protip for guys running labs for the first time to try and start TRT. Run your lab panels later in the day, your hormones tend to peak early in the day and ebb as the day goes on. This really only matters if you are trying to get insurance cover your treatment.

Myusername

Established Member

Yea that’s about how I was. Mine started I think I was 36 or 37 just tired out easy and whatnot. The biggest thing that made me go to the doctor was I realized that I couldn’t remember the last time I had a morning wood. Could have been months years couldn’t have told u. My T levels were the level of a 65 year old man and my body wasn’t being told to make any so I had a double whammy. Sex it still worked but I was a one and done. Nothing like it was when I was a teen. My levels now are about a 22 year old and I feel great. Definitely recommend goin to the doctor

T.Man

Established Member
180mg/wk of Test Cyp, injected Monday and Thursday for 10 months now

Ancillaries:
-HCG at 250iu/wk
-Arimidex at .5mg/wk (1/4 Monday and Thursday, 8hrs+ after injection)
-10mg Tadalafil EOD because why the **** not

MG0h3

Established Member
Did we forget to mention your balls will shrink and be the size of marbles some days…lol

So keep in mind, this isn’t anabolic steroids. This really does mimic what your body would have done naturally at a younger age. Meaning it won’t increase your potential size/strength past what you could have done.

I was 850 at 37, 625 at 39.

Kinda guessing I was around 1000 at 35, which is where I hover now.

I was way bigger and stronger in my mid to late twenties and I never took steroids or anything.

As far as roid rage symtoms, maybe that guy runs a little hot tempered already. I would suggest gradually increasing the dose over the first month or so to get a feel for it.

I’m on nothing but the T.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Did we forget to mention your balls will shrink and be the size of marbles some days…lol

So keep in mind, this isn’t anabolic steroids. This really does mimic what your body would have done naturally at a younger age. Meaning it won’t increase your potential size/strength past what you could have done.

I was 850 at 37, 625 at 39.

Kinda guessing I was around 1000 at 35, which is where I hover now.

I was way bigger and stronger in my mid to late twenties and I never took steroids or anything.

As far as roid rage symtoms, maybe that guy runs a little hot tempered already. I would suggest gradually increasing the dose over the first month or so to get a feel for it.

I’m on nothing but the T.

Regarding Roid Rage, agreed. TRT will not turn a regular guy into a raging asshole. I would wager his buddy was already a dick before TRT… There is really only one compound that can do that and that is Trenbolone ACE/Enanthate..

Nads shrinking, mileage will vary, mine kept most of their size. The urologist I recently saw was even little surprised.

I will say this, small potaoes make the steak look bigger!

MG0h3

Established Member
Regarding Roid Rage, agreed. TRT will not turn a regular guy into a raging asshole. I would wager his buddy was already a dick before TRT… There is really only one compound that can do that and that is Trenbolone ACE/Enanthate..

Nads shrinking, mileage will vary, mine kept most of their size. The urologist I recently saw was even little surprised.

Mine go back and forth. It’s strange.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Ehhh…

Deca and mk677 ****ed me up.

I honestly blame MK for making me “ hangry” and causing my anger issues

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Pussy.. deca is less androgenic than testosterone, its even considered somewhat safe to prescribe to women.

I’m blaming the mk.

Deca gave me a bad acne reaction though. Though. I dirty bulked

Mk made me ****ing pissed off if. I didn’t eat

Users who are viewing this thread