Trottle body?

98rs

Established Member
I'm looking for some performance improvments for my 05 f150? Were can i find a t/b for the truck? Also has anybody seen any real improvments in the power programers? Looking to get the truck to get out of it's own way lol.

spike_africa

Established Member
Tb is a waste of money unless your have a supercharger then its an ok mod to do. Best mods are cheap cai,cheap exhaust setup,tuner, and e-fan setup. Those mods will make it actully quicker and get better mpg.

spike_africa

Established Member
Dont get anything but diablo or SCT they actually have custom tunes that will make more power and get better mpg. If you go to www.vmptuning.com justin is the owner and a good tuner he has done 6 of my freinds cars and soon mine. You can only use a flasher on yours so get the xcal or xcal2.

I dont think the 05+ trucks have efans do they i forget? if they have a regular mechanical fan a duel 14" efan setup will really help the mpg and make more power too. But a cold air intake (just get a cheaper plastic one no metal) and a tuner from vmp and you will feel the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread