Tropi-Care users and sample kit recipients inside

tropi-care.com

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
We sent out a number of sample kits in July for testing and evaluation. These sample kits included polish, car wash and detail spray.

For those who have tried these samples or our full size products, feel free to tell us what you like or dislike about these products. Your feedback is very important to us. It will help us to develop the highest quality user friendly products while providing great results.

We ask these same from our customers who have ordered online or through one of our dealers.

Post here or e-mail your response to [email protected]

Juiced-03

Established Member
I loved the carwash. Excellent lubricity, great smell, long lasting suds, excellent cleaning ability. My paint was smooth and it did not strip the Meguiars #26 wax I had on there. I will probably order a bottle when my supply of other soap gets low. It is definitely up there in the best soaps I have used.

The detailing spray, I did not like the smell. I also didn't find that it left my paint as slick as other sprays I have used. It didn't feel like it had much lubricity and I was afraid it may put fine scratches in my paint even with a MF towel.

The TC3 Polish, undecided on that one. I loved the smell, at first I didn't, but then it grew on me! It spread on real easy, and came off pretty painless when used in thin coats. Not quite as easy as EX or EX-P for example, but still easy enough. I had a problem with the product separating in the bottle, so I had to shake it a lot, otherwise I got an applicator full of oil. The initial slickness of my paint did not impress me. Even with a shot of the detail spray it was less slick than #26, which isn't a very slick feeling wax to begin with. The look wasn't too bad. Kind of hard to tell because I used it on my silver Solara. It didn't make the flakes jump out like some carnaubas can. I would say it reminded me of Wolfgang Sealant. I can't comment on the durability because I stripped it off in favor of something that would make the metallic flake jump out. The price of this product seems high for what it does also.

I think the polish may be good for some colors (perhaps darker colors) but it wasn't for mine. The detail spray smelled horrible and didn't have the lubricity I wanted. The wash was excellent and will buy in the future. Don't be offended by comments because I detail as a side venture and I am very picky with my products. Generally I only like a couple products from each vendor I use. I don't like all of the Poorboys products just like I don't like all of Meguiars. I love Klasse AIO but not too hot on the SG (I use it, but usually for wheels and maybe as a winter sealant on paint). I like Zaino Z2 in the winter but hate the other products (Z10 is OK). All I am saying is only a few products from each line usually make it in my arsenal. I'm not the type of guy who likes to have every wax and sealant from every brand. I like to pick the best. To me, your car wash is the best of the samples.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I knew bryan that you were going to be the first one. :rockon:

but I really loved the car wash. Great Lubricity and nice shine when done. Almost gave me the results i get from Poorboy's SSS
The detail spray was ok but it reminded me of the meguiars detail spray. It lints and very very few gloss. the cleaning on it was not so good either. I didn't try the polish but the detail spray is something that would need some work.

Love the car wash and would buy more of it when it is on special :beer:

spree

Established Member
I have TC-2, TC-3, and your tire cleaner/dressing. I've only tried TC-3 so far on a pewter Jeep Grand Cherokee. I also wasn't impressed. I loved the smell of the product, but the consistency was horrible. Even after shaking the bottle a lot, I'd have almost nothing but oil come out onto my pad. It didn't really add much pop to the paint either. I ended up switching to S100 about a quarter of the way through the detail.

The tire cleaner/dressing looks promising though...I'll hopefully get around to using that on my next wash. I'll be thrilled as long as it doesn't sling.

adamb258

Established Member
i love your car wash and i think your glass cleaner is the best ive ever used as well. Tire dressing is great for rubber and plastic but didnt like it on the tires that much(too hard to apply with the foam applicator)

Your wash and glass cleaner will always be in my soap bucket

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Loved the car wash, bought a bottle. I tried the TC-3 on my stroker, which is a bright red(not as bright as torch red, but still bright red) it had a very decent shine and depth to it compared to alot of other products I have tried on this shade of red. I think it will work very well on non-metallic colors, because it doesn't have the "pop" to it that my favorite wax does. BUT for red it did a great job. I only had a problem with the tc-3 seperating when the sample bottle was left in the pickup on a 100+ degree day. It has also seemed to be fairly durable on a vehicle that hasn't been inside or out of the elements for the most part since the sample offer. I will continue to use it on my red, and the car-wash soap until I find something better.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Looks like the car wash is a winner with most people! How about a TC wash group purchase :D

Users who are viewing this thread