Tropi-Care sample offer

tropi-care.com

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Due to the popular response from earlier this spring, we have decided to extend our offer once again.

You get: 2 1-ounce bottles of our TC-3 Polish
1 1-ounce bottle of our TC-6 Car Wash (single use)

For $2 to cover mailing costs. For an extra $1, we'll throw in a sample of our TC-5 Detail Spray.

To order, PayPal to [email protected] for this offer. This offer is not available through the Tropi-Care.com website.

adamb258

Established Member
cool. I use all of your products but lost teh polish i bought b4 i could use it. This way I can try it first. Do you guys offer a wax or protectant?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Just curious, is the Polish good enough by itself? I mean, does it need a wax or sealant on top of it, or does it provide protection by itself?

adamb258

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Just curious, is the Polish good enough by itself? I mean, does it need a wax or sealant on top of it, or does it provide protection by itself?

ditto~!

tropi-care.com

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
We have received a large number of responses to our sample offer and will process them as quickly as possible.

Our TC-2 Wax is a carnauba based liquid wax that can be applied after removal the the TC-3 polish from the surface. It must be applied to a cool surface for best results.

jpk: Contact us at [email protected] about your interest in the TC-8 Swirl Cutter.

Yes, the polish is suitable as a stand alone product. The TC-2 Wax is an optional product that may be applied after the polish for additional protection on the paint surface. With the wax, darker colors appear deeper or softer as opposed to mirror reflection of the polish.

To begin with Tropi-Care, we suggest applying several inital polish applications after using the clay bar to remove all surface contaminants. Using detail spray in between each application will remove any remaining residue while providing a super slick finish. Future polish applications will easier to apply and remove.

spree

Established Member
Steve,

I'm very interested in getting samples of just TC2 and TC3...is there anyway to make that happen? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread