Triple return setup

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Anything from Division X yet for a triple return system? Looking to get a hat, y block and three aeromotive 340 pumps in the very near future. (along with a mess of other components)

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We'll see what type of an update we can get on Monday. The dual hats just finished, and I think the triple hats are still about 3 spots down on the list for the fuel projects we have DX working on. I will confirm this on Monday.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Anything from Division X yet for a triple return system? Looking to get a hat, y block and three aeromotive 340 pumps in the very near future. (along with a mess of other components)

What you need that big bad fuel system for lol jk?

I'll be looking for a triple return setup very soon also.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
E85. Going to get 700 out of my new 2.3 Whipple.

You can easily support 700rwhp on E85 with our dual return system using the Stryker pump upgrade. That setup is good until about 800rwhp. At that point you'll need the third pump.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Emwun Garand

Established Member
You can easily support 700rwhp on E85 with our dual return system using the Stryker pump upgrade. That setup is good until about 800rwhp. At that point you'll need the third pump.

Thanks, Jared

Justin Fore recommends the Walbro pumps.

Emwun Garand said:
Will the Aeromotive 340 stealth pumps fit into your triple return walbro hats?

Fore Innovations said:
yes...but I would be careful. Testing indicates significant performance roll off of the pumps when temperature of the fuel gets over 90-100 degrees F. This goes for all the new "non-Walbro" pumps.

Really leaning towards the Stryker pumps but it's pretty ****ing hot in Texas and I don't want fuel temps to kill my pumps and grenade my motor.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Also, wanted to check on the availability of

Div X Black Anodized fuel rails for an 04 Cobra that will work with a Whipple 2.3
Div X Black Anodized 3 into 1 Y-Block for a triple return setup

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Justin Fore recommends the Walbro pumps.

Really leaning towards the Stryker pumps but it's pretty ****ing hot in Texas and I don't want fuel temps to kill my pumps and grenade my motor.

Justin hasn't tested one of the DX Stryker pumps yet so there's really no way for him to say anything about them.

We however feel confident enough from the testing that was done with them to offer them to our customers. Remember as well they're backed by a one year warranty. That's something Walbro has never actually been able to stand by with any of their aftermarket pumps. Not that there's anything wrong with a Walbro pump as we sell them as well as use them in 3 of our shop cars however it was just to point out one of the benefits of the Stryker pump.

Thanks, Jared

Ironhand

Banned
Justin hasn't tested one of the DX Stryker pumps yet so there's really no way for him to say anything about them.

We however feel confident enough from the testing that was done with them to offer them to our customers. Remember as well they're backed by a one year warranty. That's something Walbro has never actually been able to stand by with any of their aftermarket pumps. Not that there's anything wrong with a Walbro pump as we sell them as well as use them in 3 of our shop cars however it was just to point out one of the benefits of the Stryker pump.

Thanks, Jared

Excuse the odd question.

Does DX make the pump or is it an aeromotive off shoot? Just curious.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Excuse the odd question.

Does DX make the pump or is it an aeromotive off shoot? Just curious.

DivisionX doesn't make their pump in house. They're purchased from another pump manufacturer who isn't Aeromotive or DW.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ready to buy guys, lmk

We've got the DX black rails in stock an they do indeed fit the 2.3l Whipple . The black anodized DX triple y blocks aren't available yet though. We do however have some of the Fore 3-1 non anodized y's still available.

Give us a call if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Jared

Last edited:

cbr repsol

Established Member

Thanks, Jared

so twin stryker pumps are good to 800rwhp on e85? What would they be able to put out on race gas 900rwhp? Im in the same boat as the op. Im looking to buy a return kit from u guys very soon. I also want 700rwhp on e85 from my little 2.3.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so twin stryker pumps are good to 800rwhp on e85? What would they be able to put out on race gas 900rwhp? Im in the same boat as the op. Im looking to buy a return kit from u guys very soon. I also want 700rwhp on e85 from my little 2.3.

Twin Stryker pump in a return style configuration paired with a good set of injectors will support 800rwhp on E85. That means that with gasoline 2 of them will support around 1080rwhp.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Dropped 3k on Wednesday, still haven't been emailed any tracking numbers.
Emailed this morning to see if I could get them before you guys went home for the day, no luck.
Can you guys hit me with these on Monday please?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Dropped 3k on Wednesday, still haven't been emailed any tracking numbers.
Emailed this morning to see if I could get them before you guys went home for the day, no luck.
Can you guys hit me with these on Monday please?

All of your parts are shipping from us today, you'll receive tracking from FedEx via email later on this evening.

Using the Stryker pumps how much HP is the triple pump setup capable of supporting on 93 and E85?

The Strykers are good for 500 rwhp on gasoline and about 400 rwhp on E85.

Users who are viewing this thread