Trip to the local walmart

swardrn

Established Member
My wife and I met at our local walmart to do some shopping last weekend. She was in her Jeep and I in the 03 Cobra, we do our shopping and come out and are both loading stuff in her Jeep when these 2 guys and a girl pull up in their lt1 Trans Am. The guys get out and are checking out my 03 HARD. Then one of them starts running his lip to impress his girl saying stuff like "Yeah those cobras are over rated, they rate them at 390 hp and they probably make more like 300 hp" "My Trans Am would smoke it" We are still behind her Jeep listening to this guy dig his own grave. After about 2 more cobra insults I am about to say someting to this a-hole but my wife beats me to it. He again repeats "My Trans Am would smoke his ass" My wife come whirling around the corner and tells the dude "Would you like to put some money on what you just said?" The guy replies how do you know what cobas do? My wife says " Thats my husbands 03 there and I will tell you what 20 bucks says that I can drive that 03 and bust your ass anyway you wanna go so are you up to getting beat by a girl? The guys face turns red as hell and he knows that his bluff had been called but to save face he says lets go up the interstate and find out. What he doesnt know is he is about to face a full bolton 03 with a ported blower. And hes also about to face a girl who runs the car at the track all the time (BTW she drives the car better than I do)
So here we go on the interstate from a 40 punch she gives him the break about a 1 car lead then she mats the hell out of it. I never knew this SOB pulled this hard. As we go by him I wave bye and the look on his face was worth every damn cent of the 35k sticker price but having your WIFE SMOKE A SMARTA** thats priceless. After third we were WAY WAY out ahead and the guy refused to pull back up beside us he exited on the next exit and we have not seen him since. What a peckerhead.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
NIce. that is great!!

------------------------------------------
1997 crystal white cobra
BBk 62mm Tb
4.10s
x-pipeW/flowmasters
short throw
WMS powerpipe
batt relo
K&N

FOR looks:
Mystic painted intake
4in cowl hood
clear tailights with stock bezels

Venom27

Established Member
my girlfriend won't drive my car shes afraid she will break something. but after this story i might teach her how to drive just to beat smartass's.

shoafb

Established Member
Should have turned around, chased him down and ask for the $20.00 :thumbsup:

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
Awesome kill for your car/wife. Nothing better than beating someone that runs thier damn mouth.

roushstage2

Established Member
Originally posted by swardrn
My wife and I met at our local walmart to do some shopping last weekend. She was in her Jeep and I in the 03 Cobra, we do our shopping and come out and are both loading stuff in her Jeep when these 2 guys and a girl pull up in their lt1 Trans Am. The guys get out and are checking out my 03 HARD. Then one of them starts running his lip to impress his girl saying stuff like "Yeah those cobras are over rated, they rate them at 390 hp and they probably make more like 300 hp" "My Trans Am would smoke it" We are still behind her Jeep listening to this guy dig his own grave. After about 2 more cobra insults I am about to say someting to this a-hole but my wife beats me to it. He again repeats "My Trans Am would smoke his ass" My wife come whirling around the corner and tells the dude "Would you like to put some money on what you just said?" The guy replies how do you know what cobas do? My wife says " Thats my husbands 03 there and I will tell you what 20 bucks says that I can drive that 03 and bust your ass anyway you wanna go so are you up to getting beat by a girl? The guys face turns red as hell and he knows that his bluff had been called but to save face he says lets go up the interstate and find out. What he doesnt know is he is about to face a full bolton 03 with a ported blower. And hes also about to face a girl who runs the car at the track all the time (BTW she drives the car better than I do)
So here we go on the interstate from a 40 punch she gives him the break about a 1 car lead then she mats the hell out of it. I never knew this SOB pulled this hard. As we go by him I wave bye and the look on his face was worth every damn cent of the 35k sticker price but having your WIFE SMOKE A SMARTA** thats priceless. After third we were WAY WAY out ahead and the guy refused to pull back up beside us he exited on the next exit and we have not seen him since. What a peckerhead.

Hey Great kill, don't you just love that feeling when you drive right by them, and their trying there best to beat you?

I see your from Trinity I'm from Thomasville, what color is your cobra, I have only seen a an 03 red convertable around here?
I have a 03 yellow convertable.

Anyways agian great kill

ScaryGT

Established Member
This kill story is by far now one of my favorites so far this year!

Good job :rockon:

Last edited:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Great Kill, some people think no matter what you do to a mustang, they are incapable of beating the T/A or the Vette. Nice to know the wife could kill him like that. I am gonna have to find me a woman like her! Good KILL!!!!

Pyro

Established Member
I CALL BS!!!!!!

The woman you described does not exist!!! :p

Awsome kill! I would have paid money to see that one!! Can your wife have a little chat with my wife?:bowdown:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I CALL BS!!!!!!

The woman you described does not exist!!! :p

Awsome kill! I would have paid money to see that one!! Can your wife have a little chat with my wife?:bowdown:

swardrn

Hell yeah.

You need to get your wife something special for that one!

:rockon:

I'd like to see women who could get together in a little club and discuss the finer points of displacement, ballistics, and who makes the best power tools....but I'm just wishing:(
That would be one hell of a Girl's Club.

Cal

Established Member
Tell your wife that was an Awesome kill. You certainly caught a good one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread