Tri-ax handle with pro 5.0 shifter?

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
What's up everyone I haven't posted on here for a while cuz I haven't really wanted to do anymore mods to the cobra. But after driving it with the Pro 5.0 shifter and t-handle knob I don't really like that combo.

I was thinking about just keeping the pro 5.0 shifter but putting a tri-ax handle on with a pistol grip. And I was wondering,,
Will the tri-ax handle fit on the pro 5.0 shifter and who all runs that combo if it does?

Thanks

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hey man, i see your local.

And yes, i believe they are interchangable. Im personally not a fan of the pistol grip or T handles. I like a basic ball.

Im also a fan of the shorter stick so for me, id stick with the pro5.0 handle. I didnt like my tri-ax too much when i had it.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
wats up man, I am currently running that combo you were asking about and I like it. I am using the stock knob and like I said, I like it.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
Kinda late now..I ordered the MGW blue handle and a hurst pistol grip. I just don't really think the t-handle is comfortable and i'm sure i'll be able to slam the gears better with the pistol grip. I got the MGW because with the pro 5.0, i'm almost hitting the radio when shifting into 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread