Trenton-Hamilton NJ Monday Meet 8-31-09 (Mercer County)

xTomKx

Established Member
Update ... this turned up into a weekly meet.

There is a clasic car show every Monday in Hamilton NJ(Trenton) at the K-mart. There are some nice cars there and nice people. I would like to hold a SVT/cobra/mustang meet at the same location next week. Check out nice clasic and modern cars, compare mods, and shoot the shit.

Monday August 31, 7PM

KMART STORES
1061 WHITE HORSE AVE
TRENTON, NJ 08610

Google MAP:
1061 WHITE HORSE AVE, 08610 - Google Maps

Everyone who would like to attend is required to behave themselves and obey the law and speed limits. No racing of any kind, no excessive noise, no litering or acting stupid.

:beer:

Here is the count:

1. xtomkx
2. ramairfreak98ss
3. SLPSVT90
4. cipstinger

Last edited:

ModularFan

Established Member
Those guys have been there for years, I wouldn't want to invade there space man, we had to many issues at previous hamilton meets there were always broken up, find another location.

xTomKx

Established Member
Those guys have been there for years, I wouldn't want to invade there space man, we had to many issues at previous hamilton meets there were always broken up, find another location.
I never had any problems at any meets. Also, It is only a one time event.

Everyone that wants to come is required to behave themselves and not cause any problems. This includes safe driving and obeying speed limits.

Last edited:

ModularFan

Established Member
I never had any problems at any meets. I think it's a good location.

Everyone that wants to come is required to behave themselves and not cause any problems. This includes safe driving and obeying speed limits.

Yes I realize that, have you ever heard of the Dunkin Donut meets on Wednesday next to AMC 24, we use to have Wednesday meets there for years until the ricer crowd came along and runied it for all.

I am just trying to keep this from getting broken up as well, Hamilton PD are very strict with this stuff, the only reason why hamilton pd doesn't bother those guys with the classic cars is because they're older gentlemen that don't do any harm to anyone or cause reckless. I'd hate for Hamilton PD to take away from them because I am afraid other people will find out and ruin it thats all.

We can definitely try it, but I am just giving you a heads up of what I've seen come upon hamilton meets.

xTomKx

Established Member
Yes I realize that, have you ever heard of the Dunkin Donut meets on Wednesday next to AMC 24, we use to have Wednesday meets there for years until the ricer crowd came along and runied it for all.

We can definitely try it, but I am just giving you a heads up of what I've seen come upon hamilton meets.

I've been to the AMC meet a couple of times. I agree there was a bunch of ricer kids making noise, acting stupid, litering, etc and that's why the pd broke it up.

So Like I said before. The requirement for attending is adult behavior.

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
1/4 Mile from the Hamilton PD if I am correct. I never recall meets when I lived in that area but i do recall cruisin 33 through Hamilton on Saturday nights. Used to be a big thing till it got out of hand and the police stepped in.

ModularFan

Established Member
1/4 Mile from the Hamilton PD if I am correct. I never recall meets when I lived in that area but i do recall cruisin 33 through Hamilton on Saturday nights. Used to be a big thing till it got out of hand and the police stepped in.

you should come back out, when your in the area.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
you should come back out, when your in the area.

I'd like too but having trouble finding the time. All my friends live in Hamilton / Lawrenceville / Hopewell / West Trenton areas and my parents live in Cranbury. Just seems no one is ever doing anything up there to make it worth the trip.

xTomKx

Established Member
It was a good time. Too bad more SVTP members didn't show up.

xTomKx

Established Member
Is anybody interested in meeting up again this monday 9/14/09???

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Just found this thread, I'm local to the Kmart and am around there all the time. Whenever any SVT ppl want to get another meet together I'll be down.

Users who are viewing this thread