Tremec T56 transmission 0 miles on rebuild, driveshaft, bellhousing, trans mount,

cmerlln

Established Member
This is my T56 out of an 04 cobra I upgraded to a magnum so i need this gone. It has 0 miles on the rebuild, brand new rebuild kit, 26 spline input shaft upgrade, billet throwout bearing retainer sleeve. Factory cobra driveshaft, rebalanced, and the u joints replaced, 0 miles. I also have the bellhousing and trans mount. The trans comes with a pro 5.0 shifter. All work was done by Box & Gear Transmissions in Van Nuys, CA a couple months ago. I would like 2800 picked up for everything. I would prefer a local transaction but am willing to ship. 3000 shipped to your door on a pallet. t5611.jpgt5612.jpgt5613.jpg

cmerlln

Established Member
I took pictures back when i first got the trans back from the trans shop, i was trying to sell locally but no luck. If you would like I can take new pictures.

cmerlln

Established Member
Standard t56 rebuild kit, 26 spline input shaft, and billet tob retainer. No solid keys or bronze pads.

cmerlln

Established Member
I would like to sell everything together, but if i have buyers for most of the pieces, i will part out

sja177

Established Member
If he takes the drivershaft, how much for just the transmission? Dont need bellhousing or mount either. Im local as well. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread