trany question

03KBterminator

Established Member
transmission just blew out of my buddy 95 gt he is in the process of building a 347 with trickflow top end and 8.8 with eaton posi 31 spline moser axles and 4.10s which would be the best combo the tko 600 or the viper spec t-56 cars goin to be a daily driver

03KBterminator

Established Member
thanks that probally what were going to do what will we need beside the speed o cable and what kind. we still cant figure out what happen it must have slung the u joint but it is still in the drive shaft and the caps are still in the yoke but the drive shafts hanging down and the bell housings craked on passenger side all the way down to the starter and right behind the mount its missing a two to three inch wide section all the way around so it is in 3 pieces ill post pics when we pull it out

blownfox

Established Member
d&dperformance was the place i ordered my from. All in all I am very happy with it.
bellhousing
tranny
crossmember
driveshaft or you can shorten yours
you might think about replacing the yoke / u-joint at the same time
the speed o cable inserts on the passenager side (on the t-56) not the driver side (like the t-5)
d&d should be able to answer all of your questions.
also the trick flow kit stage 1 cam will be small for a 347 and the stage 2 cam likes higher compression.

03KBterminator

Established Member
appreciate the the advice d&d was where i was looking to get it from they seem to be the best to me from what I've read ya the trickflow kit hasn't been ordered yet so i'll be sure to order him the stage 2

Users who are viewing this thread