Transporter 3

svt_nick69

Established Member
Was deff one badass ****ing movie. How many of you have seen it? Damn first ever red head id roll with in the sack :banana: to bad she looked like a cheap whore. :nonono:

Other then that I now know frank is a pro bmx rider as well as a driver/fighter. :lol:

I deff think you should pay the 10$ to see this movie. A-

P.S. badass cars in it.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Saw it..sucked. Worse then 2 lol. Some parts you just kinda look at and go WTF lol. Its a way to kill 2hrs but not buy worthy.

Nickyoobatz

Established Member
Saw it last night, IMO it was better than the 2nd one.

Making your car jump, roll in mid-air and scrape a bomb off the bottom of it with a crane is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a movie.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
I'll wait for the vid. Both of the first ones were entertaining, but that Chinese girl in the first one annoyed the hell out of me (I couldn't understand WTF she was saying half the time).

openaccount

Established Member
First one was great, was raw with only 1 or 2 non realistic scenes and even those were good since they were not CGI. And atleast they used a god damned manual transmission car.

2nd Meh, I doubt I will see the third until rental maybe tv.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I love these movies. They rock!

About the crane and bomb thing, yea that was a little far fetched but still.

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
meh..:bored:

decent popcorn flick. These stories just gets more far fetched.. eco terrorism?? any lefty greenie scripwriters out there in hollyweird?
driving on the side of a truck? :rollseyes

why??? does Jason statham do such crappy movies??? he's every bit as talented as stallone, the guvernator, hell.. even van damm.:( I love his low key approach to ass-kickery, 'cause in movieland, any yahoo with a bazooka can blow something up.

Last edited:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
I watched it for free yesterday online from one of those sites people host them on.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Making your car jump, roll in mid-air and scrape a bomb off the bottom of it with a crane is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a movie.

And that's why it's so much fun. It reminds me of all the older outlandish Roger Moore Bond films. I'm not in the mood for reality any more. I'm in the mood for fun.

Simply spectacular. :lol1::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread