transmission

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
I "should" be around 14.4 @ 96+ That's "around" 2 seconds faster then any of SVTF's that I have seen run here. (all 16's!)

I was comparing vs the POS track I run at. Not another track with different condition, surface, and elevation.

If you are running 15.3 at a good track (no G-tech guesstimator) you would be toast against me! No lie, no BS, no kidding...

Heck. I'll even go head to head in Auto-X. That's my real passion. Straight line is for wussies that don't know how to drive anyway. :burn:

svo_dave

Established Member
I don't know about cone dodging but in road course I think I'd have you, this car sticks like glue. As for 15.3@92 that was before mods, right after I bought car. The two times I took it to track since then, one I sat in staging lanes for 2 hours then they closed track cause of lite rain, second time track closed before I left house. I have been g-teching good times, but decided not to post cause I would rather have timeslip to back it up. BTW, with mods gained almost 30 whp, and the car has went on a diet since then. I think it would be a good race. The track I ran at, I didn't have any problems but the car launches like shit, people bitch about it though, they say they don't like it, it is scribnner, ne track. It is somewhat elevated, I think like 1500 ft, but the conditions were pretty good.

Last edited:

Dustyn

Established Member
Talk is cheap can you make it to IRP in Indy? I know cobra guys that have driven from chicago to indy for meets. If your coming from the west you would be taking I-70 correct. 70 lead righ into indy. Mine is not as fast as gregs but I would like to see you run. Oh and indys track is notorious for making the cobras will hop. So the track sucks bad from what I hear.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I wasn't impressed with IRP when I went there...

Originally posted by Dustyn
Talk is cheap can you make it to IRP in Indy? I know cobra guys that have driven from chicago to indy for meets. If your coming from the west you would be taking I-70 correct. 70 lead righ into indy. Mine is not as fast as gregs but I would like to see you run. Oh and indys track is notorious for making the cobras will hop. So the track sucks bad from what I hear.

Dustyn

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
I wasn't impressed with IRP when I went there...
hmm I might have to try it out then. the 03 cobra guys talked about how much wheel hop they had. :shrug:

svo_dave

Established Member
You see it's already a 5 and 1/2 hour drive from omaha to chicago, so I am not usually up for an extra couple hours cruise. Maybe later, sometime in the summer. I plan on going east to gingerman, maybe I can make a pit stop.

Users who are viewing this thread