Transformers 3 *Spoiler Alert*

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I love how Transformers 3 made Megatron look like a Muslim (Head scarf) and that we had to destroy the 5 pillars *Cough* five pillars of Islam. Lol. Am I the only one who noticed this?

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I don't go to movies like this for character development or intense plot line. I go to watch shit blow up. This is you...

[youtube_browser]DgYvqKdGhRw[/youtube_browser]

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
was it good?? going tomorrow night to see it in 3D.

I fo rone don't care about a crappy plot...Im with 03Saleen

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well sae it last night and I went in hoping for the best and I kinda want to pick it apart. the last 45min-1hr seemed rushed

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I love how Transformers 3 made Megatron look like a Muslim (Head scarf) and that we had to destroy the 5 pillars *Cough* five pillars of Islam. Lol. Am I the only one who noticed this?

How is that wrong... pork hater, youre next!

J/K I didnt catch that either.

Planter

Banned

i thought it was just a nomad/shepherd's hood. :shrug:

I thought the only really stupid part of the movie was where the Decepticons were going to use the Earthlings as their slaves to build their new planet up and then they started slaughtering them all in Chicago.

Red94SVT

Established Member
i thought it was just a nomad/shepherd's hood. :shrug:

I thought the only really stupid part of the movie was where the Decepticons were going to use the Earthlings as their slaves to build their new planet up and then they started slaughtering them all in Chicago.

Not to mention the fact that since they can turn pretty much anything into a robot, why the hell would they want to use something as unreliable as humans to build something that is far more sophisticated than anything we are capable of?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I guess I posted this in the wrong thread. This is bugging me....

went last night and I must say Im a little disappointed. loved the first, 2nd was good but I dunno about the 3rd. something was just off. I've been picking it apart in my head all morning and seeing how it could have been much better. I didn't do this for the first and 2nd one, just the 3rd

***SPOILER****

For instance, up until the movie came out alot of ranting and raving was about shockwave. Bad mofo that turned into a big gun. He was in the almost 3hr movie for a total of maybe 3-4 minutes? Like wtf??

When they first enter Chicago and optimus loses his trailer and says "I need that trailer" I was like oh yea go fight shockwave to get it. But no we skip to another scene and when we see optimus again he already got his weapons. Again. Wtf??

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I loved it! It was entertaining, had some cool cars (that sweet GTO in the private collection...), funny moments like when Sam was screaming like a girl haha and that Shockwave was a nasty thing! Some awesome special effects, too. This movie isn't about Academy Award acting, it's just a movie with cars, blowing up stuff and some girl with over inflated lips. :shrug: I swear when they first showed a close up of her, I could hear people all over the theater going, "eeeuuwww". :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread