transformation is complete....pics

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I have finally finished the changes I wanted to do to the car. New front grill, center exit exhaust gone (back to stock location), and new wheels (04' stockers)....I am really happy with how the car looks now....big improvement I think. That is all as far as mods go..maybe a tune down the road but for now this is it. Big thanx to FordParts Steve for his help getting all this stuff....we even did a little swap of parts which helped out both of us. Pics below....some before and after shots.:thumbsup:

Before:(

PB060003.gif

PB060001.gif

Picture012.gif

GetAttachment.gif

Now:banana:

P2020032.gif

P2020033.gif

P2020035.gif

P2020031.gif

P2020034.gif

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Congrats man, looks much better. SVT 6 spokes look good on red, I've never really seen them on it till now.

I was leaning towards the SVT 5 spokes originally until I talked to Steve and he told me there were some issues with bending and them being a little soft....some rough roads here in Pa. so I did not want to take a chance. I looked at some other aftermarket wheels but I was not really feeling any of them so I decided on the 6 spoke 2004's....glad I did think they look good and price was right.:banana:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
You showed us the aftermarket grill before - Yikes!

First time I saw that Center Exhaust -----> :eek:

Definitley looks better now!!:coolman::beer:

Steve is a Good Guy too! I've purchased a couple of wheels from him now. Fast service both times!!:rockon:

Last edited:

02AllBlackSVT

Hmm....
Established Member
I was leaning towards the SVT 5 spokes originally until I talked to Steve and he told me there were some issues with bending and them being a little soft....some rough roads here in Pa. so I did not want to take a chance. I looked at some other aftermarket wheels but I was not really feeling any of them so I decided on the 6 spoke 2004's....glad I did think they look good and price was right.:banana:

Honestly the 5 spokes I beleive dont look good on Red I sold mine after I got the EAPs. I think its just cause its a light color wheel on a light color car. I loved my EAPs on them, they were just a pain to clean so I went with the O.Z. Tribe Evos. And agian car looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread