Trans Am vs Trans Am (Dig + Daylight vid)

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I think that is in Detroit they block it down and run out there. Awesome race both cars wheels up I bet alot a money exchanged hands between the two side after that

Jroc

Established Member
Cool!

98-02 WS6 = my favorite GM product. One of the coolest looking cars ever.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
I think that is in Detroit they block it down and run out there. Awesome race both cars wheels up I bet alot a money exchanged hands between the two side after that

Where can you just block the streets and race cars like that?

It's in New Orleans and we don't have to block the streets. It's a nice little road that's well prepped better than most tracks and the police hardly mess with us.

LineEmUp504

Established Member

In the video it looks like they are blocking the street but the cars behind the starting line are part of it, maybe one or two cars that weren't part of it and were just passing through, but they were only held up a few minutes.

In your town or city if theres a street that you occasionally go to to race I'm willing to bet that the street is empty at some time of day (or all the time), like a street with businesses on it, but on Sundays all the businessess are closed and the road is empty.

Thats kinda what the street in the video is, on weekends and at night its a ghost town, a great place to race. Maybe a car passes every ten minutes but thats it... oh and cops, but they are cool. (most of the time) :rolling:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You had me at daylight video. That white TA lifting the wheels got me excited. Nice run for sure.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

We do it in Compton rarely since the police already know the spots but we still get away with it from time to time just racing.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Users who are viewing this thread