Trans Am Death VIDEO

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
video i made after i wrecked my trans am-
please dont watch it if your gonna complain about it not being an svt, i figure maybe atleast 1 person will half way enjoy it

thanks

video is from about a year ago.
I sold the car after wrecking it.
ive had it up on a local forum but I just decided i would finally put it up here and on ls1tech -So uh yea

THE STORY

just going too fast in a place i had never been before , at night,(following some friends in a wrx and s2000)
came up on an extremly sharp curve which had no SHARP CURVE AHEAD sign by the way and when i realized how sharp it was, it was already too late. I hit the brakes, they locked up due to all the GRAVEL that just so happened to be all in the road on the entrance of the curve. I didnt even try to turn much because i knew i couldnt make it and i would have brought the rear end around and flipped down the ditch. But instead i just kinda slid off the road about 55mph and got a little air then bottomed out when i hit the uphill side of the ditch. Thats what did all the damge. I never hit anything but i did slide up in the woods in between 2 trees missing both of them by a couple inches. But yea- thats about it

youtube (youtube kinda made the quality suck, sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu8TTQYXI0w[/

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
right when it says "listen closely" youll notice the camera car -an s2000- is going around a left hand curve (this is where i slid off the road) and as it goes in to the right hand curve you will here my car hitting the bottom of the ditch and cracking the windshield and breaking all kinds of crap

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No one normally bitches about good videos and folks with good attitudes. We all like and appreciate HP not trash talking jackasses. Looks like a good time, sorry for the loss.

Dusten

Established Member
What dale says is true, i love any car that can go fast, stop fast or go around a corner fast. I just hate jackass's
And holy long video.

makevelie187

Established Member
sorry to hear that it does look like you had a good time and i hope you made it out safely thats what counts. etleast you have good memories with it.

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
(that was a red ws6) lt1 that is[1996]-lol but thanks man

o and something i thought i would mention, if it looked like i was having trouble outrunning that honda , thats because i was, it was running
13.0Xs @ 106 at that time

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
ive still got some 4.10 gears in my closet that i had intented to put in my car the same week i wrecked it- im holding on to them cause i will definately own another f-body later on- right now i changed it up a little with a turbo honda(project) it will be quite a bit quicker than the t/a was if it ever stops spinning

Users who are viewing this thread