Train horns on pickup truck

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I would like to see it too. I'm assuming its the video where the guy drives around & get peoples attention by starting a conversation with them. He then blast them with an airhorn & watches as they jump over small fences & stuff for cover. If this is the same video, then it is hilarious. The best part is the slow motion replays!!!

Fordy

Established Member
No, its not that, train horns are seriously loud, just amazing. The guy your thinking of is just using a handheld airhor if I remember right. Train horns can be heard for miles!

03RedfireGT

Love FORD but got a HONDA
Established Member
A friend of mine has train horns on his Tacoma. Them bitches are loud as hell. I have definitely heard him miles away while I have just been chillin at my house. They are crazy.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
i have a set on my truck. but i have no videos yet. i'll post one as soon as i can. i can't even post a pic of the horns. it says here i can't post attachments.

98blueflareside

Established Member
there is a guy in nc that i know that has train horns on his truck heres a few pics. that thing is extremely loud
557608.jpg

557607.jpg

and the truck to look out for
569644.jpg

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Fordy said:
No, its not that, train horns are seriously loud, just amazing. The guy your thinking of is just using a handheld airhor if I remember right. Train horns can be heard for miles!

Negative, he has an air compessor mounted in the bed.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
the horns are k5la's. i bought them new on ebay. that's my favorite mod so far....

Users who are viewing this thread