Train carrying hundreds of GTO's crashes... Most cars are destroyed...

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
"Hundreds of brand new GTOs in transit from California have been damaged or destoryed. As a part of the clean up, some of the GTOs may sold at highly discounted prices, and some are being parted out because of their damage by local citizens helping with cleanup"

Darn if that doesn't sound like the "wreckers" along the Eastern and New England coasts in the 18th century, waiting for shipwrecks, and selling the salvaged goods for their own profit. I'd love to "help with the cleanup", and "part out" a few cars. Maybe just drive home a few with minor damage....

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
reposts1ri.jpg
:cuss:

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Jewish Lightning

When a storekeeper is losing money, the running joke is that his store is "mysteriously" hit by lightning & burns to the ground...and he collects from insurance.

Since GM can't give these POS away, what do you think they'll get from the RXR's insurance co? Nah...way to cynical :rolleyes:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I think this should be the last straw for pontiac, time to stop making it. They actually sell good over in australia, dont get me wrong I like the car, but all they did was take that design and slap GTO on it, c'mon guys you can come up with better.
Btw-love your avatar Jay, what a great movie.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Gotta love the repost police always holding everyone responsable for not having every post on SVTP memorized.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
^^^^^^well you know for the millointh time SEARCH button!!!

Users who are viewing this thread