Tragedy at Ft Hood

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
***THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO HONOR AND REMEMBER THE FALLEN SOLDIERS!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY TAKE IT TO SMACKDOWN!!!***

This is an absolutely tragedy! It breaks my heart to hear that these Soldiers were ruthlessly murdered. Here's the details as of this morning:
13 Dead, 12 Soldiers and 1 Civilian
30 Wounded
The shooter was Maj Nidal Malik Hasan. Born in Arlington, VA. Graduated from VA Tech. He was trained as a Mental Health Doctor by the United States Military. His specialty was to help soldiers deal with the traumas of war, ptsd and combat stress. He served at Walter Reed and was pending deployment to Iraq. He was shot and wounded but is in stable condition. An open source media report from a soldier on the scene was that he stood up from behind the counter and yelled "Allah Akhbar" and then proceeded to begin shooting.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a buddy of mine who is stationed there as a pre-deployment training instructor. He was in the unit that relieved mine in Iraq. My thoughts are prayers are with all the Soldiers, Families and Friends of everyone down there.....

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My prayers go out to all the friends, families, and soilders that are affected worldwide by this.

But I would like to stop speculating on what happened and the let the Army/FBI do it's thing and then give us the truth.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
My prayers go out to all the friends, families, and soilders that are affected worldwide by this.

But I would like to stop speculating on what happened and the let the Army/FBI do it's thing and then give us the truth.

the army verified everything i posted during the press briefing they gave.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
the army verified everything i posted during the press briefing they gave.

My bad wasn't directing that at you, just to the future responses. Lets keep this thread focused on the victims and not the murderer:beer:

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
It was A crazy day my wife had been in Darnall Hospital the last few days that where the shooter worked we Drove off post 3min before it started we heard all the sirens and shit when we were at the DQ right off post ....my thoughts and prayers to All my Borthers and Sisters in uniform ....

Users who are viewing this thread