Trading my cobra

joec

Established Member
Well tommorow is the big day. I'm trading my cobra in. I tried to sell it outright, but there was no interest in the local area for a high mileage cobra. so i'm taking a hit and trading it in on a 2001 Volkswagen Golf. I've grown out of my go-fast stage. i've had a 2002 kawasaki ninja zx6r along with the cobra, so i've had my fill of speed for a couple years.

here's the car i'm trading tommorow;
unf2.jpg

and here's the car i'm getting tommorow;
golf.jpg

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
sad too see it go. hope you enjoy the new vw. I'm actually thinking of trading both my cars in for a new infiniti G35 coupe:) still cant decide tho. I love the cobra and the G35 is the ONLY car I would trade it for. only time will tell.
Good Luck!

1QIK-SNK

Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
sad too see it go. hope you enjoy the new vw. I'm actually thinking of trading both my cars in for a new infiniti G35 coupe:) still cant decide tho. I love the cobra and the G35 is the ONLY car I would trade it for. only time will tell.
Good Luck!

only thing i would get if i was to get rid of mine, it would have to be a lighting.

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Venomous281 said:
why dont you get a GTi, my friend just got a 05 GTi and it looks sweet with 17 inch rims, he got his in gray i think?

+1 My buddie has an 04' with, BOV, chip, CAI, DP, and Exhaust and the little ****er moves.

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Dude I dont wana talk crap cause "to every man his own" but what the hell are you thinking that things really gay. I respect the growin up and movin on but damn how bout a little more manly of a ride. Well good luck to ya anyway bro, stick around the site.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
04DarkShadowGT said:
How much do you want for the Cobra? I am not a huge fan of the color but I may be interested if the price is right. E-mail me at [email protected]

Not a fan of the color? Bright Atlantic Blue is beautiful (pics don't do justice) and very rare, only 5xx coupes ever made.

04DarkShadowGT

Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
Not a fan of the color? Bright Atlantic Blue is beautiful (pics don't do justice) and very rare, only 5xx coupes ever made.

Thats nice that its rare, but I am not a huge fan of the color thats all. Its not ugly but not my first choice.

Still interested if price is right, let me know.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Get a subraru wrx coupe. Not the sti just the regular one. Sporty, not terribly fast, fun to drive and in indiana AWD will come in handy!! Think about it!

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
joec said:
Well tommorow is the big day. I'm trading my cobra in. I tried to sell it outright, but there was no interest in the local area for a high mileage cobra. so i'm taking a hit and trading it in on a 2001 Volkswagen Golf. I've grown out of my go-fast stage. i've had a 2002 kawasaki ninja zx6r along with the cobra, so i've had my fill of speed for a couple years.

here's the car i'm trading tommorow;
unf2.jpg

and here's the car i'm getting tommorow;
golf.jpg

:dw: Your makin a HUGE mistake man; you'll regret this one big time dude. To be honest I don't care if that VW is a 2010; I wouldn't trade even much less trade in the Cobra and have a note on that bucket. Big mistake man. :nonono:

joec

Established Member
Update:

didn't trade on the volkswagen.

i kept the cobra and bought a 2000 Dodge Intrepid instead.

i'm going to keep the cobra for awhile and see if i can sell it straight out :>

Users who are viewing this thread