Traded the Cobra in on Wednesday

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Yes, it's true - we traded in both our cars for a 2006 F-150 Lariat.

I have more or less lost interest in the car since I got my bike. I think I put less than 4000 miles on her in the last year. Since I did my first track day, I realized i needed something to haul my bike to and from the track, and the truck allows us to take it other places.

Pretty nice rig - Supercrew with a 6 1/2' bed, 5.4L, leather interior, power everything, mp3 radio, 3.73 limited slip rear, abs, basically everything they offer but he navigation and dvd system. The 0% for 72 months Ford is offering sweetened the pot.

I was sad to see the car go, but not as sad as I thought I might be. After riding my bike all the time, the thrill of the car was gone - the two can't compare in terms of acceleration, handling, and sheer 'fun factor'.

This means I have some stuff to get rid of, including the supercharger. I'll get a new thread started on that stuff.

I'll still be hanging around here - SVTP still has the best road kill and open forums anywhere!

ByeOfficer

Fast cop in FL
Established Member
Gotta do what ya gotta do. You did buy the best truck in world and you stayed "brand loyal."

We just got rid of our 99 Exploder for a 05 Exploder and couldn't be happier. (My 03 Cobra is a weekend only car thank god) Just be careful on the bike.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
I feel ya man. The track on a bike is very addicting. Damn it adds up though. I was hittin it pretty hard for 2 seasons..and it cost be a butt load.

Users who are viewing this thread