Traded in the GT for a new F-150

Kenny_LSU

Established Member
I feared my transmission was going so I got out before it could leave me stranded. It was an 07 with 108k miles. Traded it in for a 13' FX2 5.0.

jpQVSOn.jpg

Stanger00

Established Member
Did the incentives apply to the FX2? Probably the best time to pick up a Ford 2013 truck. Looks like you got all the bells and whistles on this beast too.

Kenny_LSU

Established Member
Did the incentives apply to the FX2? Probably the best time to pick up a Ford 2013 truck. Looks like you got all the bells and whistles on this beast too.

They didn't but we hassled them down a lot, plus we knew the finance manager so we got a great deal. It's got everything except the tailgate extension and step. Only thing it has that I don't like is the 3.31 gears. It's a dog in first gear but I can get those changed pretty cheap to some 3.73's.

I've already removed the FX2 stickers because I felt the didn't go with the stripes. Plan on blacking out the orange turn signals on the mirrors and maybe an intake and mild 87 tune to help with the lower acceleration but that's it.

Sticker was 47k. Purchase price after rebates and discounts was 34,450. After trade in we financed a little under 25.

Stanger00

Established Member
They didn't but we hassled them down a lot, plus we knew the finance manager so we got a great deal. It's got everything except the tailgate extension and step. Only thing it has that I don't like is the 3.31 gears. It's a dog in first gear but I can get those changed pretty cheap to some 3.73's.

I've already removed the FX2 stickers because I felt the didn't go with the stripes. Plan on blacking out the orange turn signals on the mirrors and maybe an intake and mild 87 tune to help with the lower acceleration but that's it.

Sticker was 47k. Purchase price after rebates and discounts was 34,450. After trade in we financed a little under 25.

Thats an awesome deal! I need friends that manage dealerships!

Users who are viewing this thread