trade yah... NEED NOS?

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
NITROUS SYSTEM BRAND NEW IN BOX !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric 586-709-1511
BRAND NEW IN BOX'S....

Nitrous Express Kit # 13005 The Mustang EFI system is a single-stage non-adjustable kit designed as a direct bolt-on installation for late-model vehicles equipped with OEM fuel injection and engine components. The 125 HP non-adjustable single-stage kit is designed specifically for 1986-93 Mustangs. They are manufactured as direct bolt-on installations with freeze-free spray bar design and are compatible with OEM engine components. This ''freeze-free'' kit does not require additional fuel pressure regulators and offers a simple and inexpensive approach to increasing HP on 1986-93 EFI Mustangs. It's also compatible with many aftermarket intake and injection upgrades.

The single-stage adjustable kits are design for 5.0L EFI Mustangs from 1986 - 1993. They are also direct bolt-on installations with ''freeze-free'' spray bar designs and are compatible with OEM engine components. In addition, they have adjustable HP settings, and do not require an additional fuel pressure regulator.

Complete – 70 mm diameter plate, solenoids, lines, filter, hardware, instructions, 14 foot / 4 AN stainless bottle feed line and a 10 lb. capacity bottle.
005 50-175 adjustable.
New in box. I have everything you need for flawless install.
Would like to sell in MI, (bottle filled cant ship full). Otherwise will sell without for $425.00 or will empty......
with Full bottle $500.00 in MI. NEGOTIABLE FOR CASH...
TRADE ME FOR SOMETHING>>> TRY ME... I have no use for this.. went different route!!!
Eric 586-709-1511
Stereo equipment, dirtbike,mass air for Lightning(99) and or parts for it.
Try me.....

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
03 SteedaGT........
I'll go 425 shipped. I will have to empty the bottle, but I can do that price shipped.
Let me know, ASAP. I have trades coming in that are descent, so if your serious let me know soon.
Thanks, Eric 586-709-1511

Users who are viewing this thread