Trade: Va/dc r1 and lifted cherokee for a lightning

kurazy kracka

Established Member
Got this bike a few months ago and i love it but i miss having a fast car. Bike is pretty ridiculous fast. Its a 2002 R1. Motor has about 8500 miles on it (was refreshed with new seals, bearings, valve adjustment, rings, etc) Odometer reads 37k but really only has about 28k on it (sprockets through it all off.)

Has a few mods as well including:
-1/+2 sprockets
carbon fiber frame covers
D&D slip-on
ram-air intake
retrofit projectors
8k hids
zero-gravity double bubble
fender eliminator
smaller signals front n rear
cf tank protector
frame sliders

there's a prolly a few other small things I'm forgetting. Bike was dropped once standing still. small scuff on lower fairing n that's it, rear set and levers were all fine n untouched, i caught most of it and was able to lay it on frame slider.

Also included is a bike cover, rear bike stand and a bunch of nice gear. Mesh A* jacket, leather A* jacket, leather A* gloves, Icon alliance helmet with clear n tinted shields, element helmet with clear and tinted shields, and Shift street boots.

I've had the cherokee for a bit over a year, bought it stock and lifted her over summer. She is a 98 limited with 122k miles fully loaded. pw, pl, ps, leather, infinity system, tow package, power seat, and cd player. Recently replaced radiator because of a small leak and heater core since it was pretty clogged up. she is unstoppable in nearly any weather. taken on up to 2ft of snow.
parts on her are:
Rough Country Shocks
Rough Country adjustable LCA's
Rusty's 4" springs
Rusty's swaybar quick disconnects
1.75" spring spacer
Rubicon Express 3.5" full leaf packs
2" shackles
1" t-case drop
longer tj rear brake line
Rough Country adjustable trac-bar
Inifnity basslink 10" sub