Trade teksid block for stock eaton setup?

GottaBeA4V

Established Member
Just testing the waters, but would anyone be interested in trading their stock eaton setup for a teksid block? I have a 03 long block I'm wanting to put in a 97 cobra is why I'm asking. Thanks for the responses!

ttk53

Established Member
Just testing the waters, but would anyone be interested in trading their stock eaton setup for a teksid block? I have a 03 long block I'm wanting to put in a 97 cobra is why I'm asking. Thanks for the responses!

teksid block ~$400 eaton Setup $1500 + I'm thinking no

GottaBeA4V

Established Member
Damn didn't know teksid blocks were going so cheap. But I'll throw cash in on a trade then.
While we are on the subject what's a good 03/04 longblock worth? Might consider not swapping and building the teksid and going turbo.

toby1234

Established Member
Is it just a bare block? I see guys selling them here for about $250. Maybe someone will trade an intercooler for it.

GottaBeA4V

Established Member
Well like the ad says I was just testing the waters. I didn't really know what anything was worth. Since I have to pull the motor to do the timing chain I think I'm just gonna build the teksid block turbo it and sell off my 03 longblock. The motor being out is a good time to do the k member. I'm gonna keep the add up if anyone is interested in trading the motor (including heads, intake, everything) for some stock eaton stuff just because I think the eaton looks good in the sn95 engine bay and that sound cannot be beat.

GottaBeA4V

Established Member
Hey guys just to let everyone know the engine is gone traded for like new 03/04 wheels and really decent tires.
Expect a 97 cobra build thread in the near future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread