Trade Street/Race Car for Termi

vnmous93cobra

Established Member
Thought I'd throw this out there before I start working on it and see if anybody had an interest... I'd love to sell the car outright, but I would also love to have a Termi to go with my Lightning. Here is the add from the previous owner that a lot of you guys know:

'85 Monte Carlo SS, Motor has about 20 passes on it, Dart block std bore 400, Callies crank with BB snout, GRP aluminum rods, Ross blower pistons, Comp cam, AFR 227 heads, Comp lifters and rockers, Blower Shop polished intake, 8-71 Littlefield alchol blower, Enderle bird catcher hat, cam driven pump, Be Cool radiator, 16an radiator hoses and 12an to CSR remote mount water pump. Trans is turbo 400 with trans brake, aftermarket input and output shaft, chromoly trans yolk 1350 series joints, 6an tranny lines, rear end is ladder bar, Moser M9 housing, 33 spline Moser axles, Strange center and spool, 1350 chromemoly yolk, back half is Competion Engineering 26" frame kit, front wheels are American Racing pro series Tracstars with MT 26" front runners, rear wheels are Center Line split spokes 15x14 with 33 14.5 Hoosiers, got 6 passes on wheels and tires, MSD ign. dist, HVC2 coil, and 7al3 box, all MSD is new, Auto Rod controls 12 switch panel, 17" aluminum seat, pro ratchet shifter, front mount 5 gal cell up front and 16 gal in trunk plummed to the front cell, headers are 2@1/8 tube, custom paint in decent shape, race ready.

$22,000 obo, any REASONABLE offers will be considered.

For the right offer I can include some extras, a new 14 pt. MS cage with funny car hoop, a parachute setup for the car, and a few other little goodies.

I haven't taken any of my own pics yet, but here is the car:

monte1.jpg

monte2.jpg

monte14.jpg

monte5.jpg

monte9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread