trade sra for irs

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
I have a 99 gt sra its all stock with factory exhaust. The car has never been modded. I'm looking to trade for all stock irs stuff. Looking for a even swap. I will take my stuff out you take your stuff out and we swap. I just want to keep my rear calipers. Let me know what you got. Need one asap

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
Bump. I also have a 96 sra with a 4:10 gear and a flowmaster catback will throw it in for the right irs and irs exhaust.

urmaker45

Established Member
I have a IRS that still in my 03 cobra 63k with mac flow path weld ins looking for a sra how many miles do they have on them? send me a txt 276-639-5621 I live in norton va

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
TTT.

Really don't want to sale just the axle with the 4.10 gear I have it with a complete 5 lug swap with 01 polished cobra wheels. But would work a deal with both sra's and the wheels for a irs and a nice catback

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
i like the way the exhaust looks and the way it rides. pluss my wheels will clear better so i can run 315's in the back not little 295's. i dont care about racing just a clean daily driver is good with me

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Interested in trading the magnaflow SRA catback for my magnaflow IRS catback? let me know

Users who are viewing this thread