Trade Procharged 05 Mustang GT for Full Size Truck

Stage_Me

Established Member
Trade Procharged 05 Mustang GT for Full Size Truck (pics added)

I have a 2005 Mustang GT with a Stage II P1SC Procharger, a snow performance water/meth kit, mgw short throw shifter, bmr lower control arms with relocation brackets, bmr upper control arm with bracket, QA1 adjustable rear shocks, One piece drive shaft, spec aluminum flywheel, act pressure plate with a dfx disk, mcleod adjustable throw out bearing, ford racing headers, magnaflow exhaust, autometer cobolt boost and wideband gauges. It has leather intereior and the mach 500 stereo. If you have any questions please let me know and I can email you pictures as needed. The only reason I am wanting to get rid of the car is because I have a family now and its not working out so great as the family car. This car is my DD and I havent had any issues driving it. The car made 489 rwhp and 440rwtq on a bad clutch. I havent had it back on the dyno since the new clutch install. The car will come with 5 gal of meth, bmr rear sway bar reloction brackets, and hopefully new upper strut mounts to fix the tsp... If you have any question please let me know... Now as for what I am looking for I need something that will make a good solid daily driver. If it is a truck it must be and ext cab or quad cab. I am now opening my offers to other vehicles as well... Again keep in mind it must be something that will be a good dependable daily driver... Let me know what you have got and we will see what we can work out...

100_1501.jpg

100_1502.jpg

100_1503.jpg

100_1504.jpg

100_1505.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1509.jpg

100_1510.jpg

100_1511.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:

Stage_Me

Established Member
Im not real good with the computer so If someone can help me post pics I will gladly put the up on the site. If not I will just continue to send them to email addresses

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
sorry, I could have posted them but I deleted the email, it was 10mb and killed my inbox. I'll post the smaller ones you send next. pics of the truck coming tomorrow.

Fast Willy

Established Member
I have an 08 Dodge RAM 1500 QC with only 9k miles on it. Truck MSRP was 37k. Has a full bumper to bumper warranty and life time power train warranty. pm if you are interested. The truck has leather heated seats and loaded. everything but NAV.

Black03WPB

Established Member
I have an 08 Dodge RAM 1500 QC with only 9k miles on it. Truck MSRP was 37k. Has a full bumper to bumper warranty and life time power train warranty. pm if you are interested. The truck has leather heated seats and loaded. everything but NAV.

Those warranties are non-transferable.

Users who are viewing this thread