Trade my widened svtpp rears with d4's for stock plus $. In VA

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
Second baby on the way. Decided to return Shelby back to stock to sell.

I just put on my rear svtpp rear tires widened by Eric Vaughn to 11"' brand new nitto 305/35/20 drag radials. Need to swap back to stock- anyone want to trade plus cash? Setup has 15 miles on it!

Located in Springfield va. 22150. No shipping, need to do this this week.

Pics in the thread on widened wheels. I'll find the link.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/827643-widening-2011-2012-svtpp-wheels-2.html
Paid $680 for widening and $700 for tires. Offers?

Last edited:

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Congrats on the new baby. I have two and working three! Anyway, for the wheels...I have a stock suspension 2012 with SVTPP and was wondering if you had any clearance issues on the stock suspension with the wider wheels? Very interested in cutting a deal on these.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Congrats on the new baby. I have two and working three! Anyway, for the wheels...I have a stock suspension 2012 with SVTPP and was wondering if you had any clearance issues on the stock suspension with the wider wheels? Very interested in cutting a deal on these.

To add, my car has 59 miles on the odo, same as stock FRPP wheels and tires.

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
Follow my link. Had to remove the fender liner and bump stop brackets. Pics are there. Took me 30 mins with an angle grinder. I got bump stop relocation brackets in the mail- ill throw them in.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Thank you and I read your thread. Unfortunately, I am not a guy that works on an inner fender wall with an angle grinder...I wish I was! Thanks for the opportunity im sure you will trade these for stockers and cash no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread