Trade? My car for your '93 Cobra

BOTTLFED

Established Member
My 2000 GT has had over $30,000 thrown at it over the past 2 seasons (Canadian Winters :)) on top of the cost of the car. I believe I'm the 4th owner. All of the work that is listed below was performed or supervised by the previous owner. The BAER brake kit (13" on all corners was just installed less than 500 kms ago. They stop as wicked as they look.

EXTERIOR / APPEARANCE MODS:

The color is a FORD factory color (Mineral Grey). This powerful GT has been outfitted with a full authentic SALEEN conversion including front and rear bumpers, skirts, scoops, 1/4 window covers, emblems, decals and S281 hood and spoiler. It has also been treated to colour matched mirrors and billet fuel door. The mineral grey paint is almost a year old. The smoked headlights w/clear corners are a new addition as well as the obvious stainless 'SALEEN' rear bumper inserts and tint which is less than a year old.

PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING:

Intercooled VORTECH supercharger, ANDERSON FORD Power Pipe, 90mm Lightning MAF, 42lbs injectors, SVT Focus fuel pump, Kenne-Bell Boost-a-Pump (located behind the passenger side tail light), ACCUFAB Plenum and 75mm Throttle Body, Plenum Spacer, Hedman Ceramic Cated LT Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, MAGNAFLOW Magna Pack Exhaust, 373 Gears, EIBACH Sportline Springs, Welded Custom Sub Frame Connectors, BAER brake kit (front "Sport" calipers w/ 13.25" slotted/drilled zinc washed rotors, rear relocated caliper with 13" slotted/drilled and zinc wash). Also has factory clutch that still has warranty on it from FORD from what I've been told.

TIRES AND WHEELS:
18x9 front chrome SALEEN design w/265/35zr18 BFG G-Force KDW and rear 18x10 chrome SALEEN design w/285/35zr18 (NEW)

INTERIOR:

The interior is charcoal leather. For your viewing pleasure...A-Pillar pod with Boost/Vacuum and Air/Fuel, Cluster bezel pod w/ Oil Pressure and Water Temp (Water and Oil are wired for power, not hooked up). All gauges are Lunar Series by AUTOMETER. The door handle trim has been painted to match the exterior body color. Other notables are the halo headrests, KENWOOD mp3/CD/Satellite deck, B&M Ripper shifter, white face Speedo Cluster.
The car has been a non-smoker car since it's original purchase and never winter driven to my knowledge. It is presently garage stored and extremely clean. All power options work well. There are no rips or stains to speak of.
The car made 415.7 hp and 401.2 tq when the car was dynoed at STEEDA, last year. It's truly a nice cruiser with nice gas mileage (20 MPG on my last tank) or a MONSTER when you want to 'use it'. :) The car comes with an SCT Tuner II hand held as well.
It also just passed Safety Inspection and Canada's strict Emissions Testing with flying colors days ago.
If more detailed pictures are desired, please feel free to contact me, as I will do my best at getting you what you'd like to see.

3aae_20.JPG

3ac5_20.JPG

3ade_20.JPG

3b00_20.JPG

It was inspected by Dasilva Racing about 90 days ago before purchase. I drive it daily to work while it's dry. I just really want a 93. :)

My email address is [email protected] if you'd like more pics or to chat.
Thanks for looking.

~Jeff

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Thanks Scott. Nothing's carved in stone yet, but....:) I figure the first person to see the car will buy it. It's a great cruiser. Not a 'show car', but it wouldn't look out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread