TRADE: My Black 03 Termi for F250-F350

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
The time has come to part with my terminator, I am in desperate need of a nice truck worth trading her for. We just bought a new home and its in the sticks, I have no garage and no place for the termi this winter.

Let me know what you got, looking for 2000-up F250, F350's with the turbo diesel and 4WD a must! Please no junk + cash stuff.

Pics of the car will be sent via email, here are some details:

Black 2003 SVT Cobra
47k miles
Excellent shape inside and out.
Only mods are:
X-pipe w/cats
Flowmaster catback
3.400" Billetflow pulley
Tinted tails
Synthetic Fluids
JLT RAI w/9" K&N

[email protected]
540-533-4496-leave message if no answer

BILL-E

Established Member
Cobra

Interested....what does the car need(tires,anything broke,tune,etc)?clear title not salvaged?ever wrecked or painted?vin#?pics to [email protected](thats an underscore after the b_ in my email add.)?mods?bottom dollar cash?Thanks,Bill(803-287-0322)

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Its a long shot because are a long ways off from FL but I'm parting with my lifted super duty that has too much to list. My cash price is $23K PM if interested.

racin4ds

SVT Crazy
Established Member
I did some thinking and realized that I can't really trade the car since I still owe the bank on it, probably could but it would be so much trouble.

Anyway, after talking with the wife I think we decided to keep the car of course money talks though and if I see $18k cash I'd probably let it go...

Users who are viewing this thread