trade for your l

terminated99

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99 gt body full terminator swap i mean everything is swaped .the only thing different from a real cobra is the built solid rear with 410 gears and strange axles.all cobra parts have 28k miles on them and the body has 55k car was swaped 4 years ago and was painted redfire and got a new top at that time .has a whipple 2.3 that was put on this march along with kb bap 63lb injectors a mafia and also did the pprv delete ,new 10th anniv calippers and drilled and slotted rotors and new wheels all done in march .car is mint runs mint no isseus what so ever was tuned at efi logics in ct and put down 591rwhp and 531tq on a mustang dyno with 18lb of boost and 14 degrees of timming .has a lfp heat exchanger and fipk cold air kit offroad xpipe frame connectors short shifter .like i said its a full swap perfect in every way and runs mint im in ct email me at [email protected] if intrested

Last edited:

terminated99

Established Member
IMG00016-20101002-1422-1.jpg

jakhammer

Established Member
got the L in my sig. thats not all the mods, but it will give u a good idea. pm me if you want more info.

terminated99

Established Member
had mine off since modding day 1. 417/496 and i beat the piss out of my L. 25k of abuse and its going strong. i am thinking about trans parts though. not that i need them yet, but for when i need them. Power is going up again next month

your post so i think i will pass thanks anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread