TRADE for the right 94-01 Cobra, 03-04 Mach 1, Cobra, 99-up Saleen or 05-up GT

63XL514

Established Member
1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie 500XL fastback with 62,782 original miles (documented). Car originally had a 352FE big block.
Now has a 514 cubic inch, 600 horsepower big block Ford Motorsport Crate engine.
Barry Grant 850 Speed Demon carb (changed to standard 4150 flange because a dominator is not very street friendly).
Aeromotive fuel pump.
3" h-pipe into 4" ceramic coated Flowmasters so it basically sounds like a Pro Stock car at idle.
MSD Digital 6 Plus ignition.
C6 with reverse manual valve body, Art Carr 3800 stall converter, trans brake and hardened 300M input shaft.
Griffin aluminum radiator with Lincoln Mark VIII fan (I have had it in 93 degree weather in traffic and it rides at 185 degrees all day long).
9" with stock 3.00 gears and posi trac (posi works and have marks in my driveway to prove it)
I built a 4" cowl induction hood with a parts car hood that still needs a little work but looks cool. Original showroom condition hood included.
New ($1000 worth) Wheel Vintique Cragar style wheels with new 215/70/15 front and 255/60/15 rear BFG Radial T/As. Original wheels/spoke hubcaps included along with original fender skirts.
The car is the factory color, Black Cherry and has the original interior that is in nice shape but does need a headliner ($300 installed).
Car rides like a Cadillac and flat out gets after it for weighing over 4,000 lbs. Pics and a short video are on photobucket at:
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/63xl514/
I really want to get back into racing Mustangs. Previously had a stroked 11-second all motor 94 Cobra.
Will trade for stroked supercharged/turbo 94-95 Cobra, supercharged 96-up Cobra, stock 03-04 Cobra or modded 03-04 Mach 1. Just prefer something with around 400 rwhp. Would also consider trading for 99-up supercharged Saleen or Roush. I also like modified 05-up GTs.
I almost had a trade off the Corral for a stroked/supercharged 94 Cobra that made 600 rwhp and the guy was asking $14,000. I have it listed to sell outright for $17,000 on another site but will trade even for a lower valued car if its the right one since the market isn't that great right now.

My car is super rare and in unbelievable condition. Thanks for looking.

63XL514

Established Member
Drove it to work yesterday so it has 62,800 miles on it now...might try to take it to the Good Guys Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth after work on Saturday with a for sale sign in it...lots of cars sell up there each year. Wish me luck.

63XL514

Established Member
Too much work this weekend so I missed Good Guys...oh well...took it around the neighborhood for grins anyway.

63XL514

Established Member
Thanks. Have had a few offers now but nothing has panned out. One offer was really nice but the car didn't have a blower so I had to pass on it. I have had it on here for a while and racingjunk as well.
I guess I am going to have to try ebay next to just sell it. I was offered $16,000 for it in June and probably should have taken it but it just seems like its worth more compared to some of the junk I see selling. Of course now selling anything is difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread