Trade Beige 03-04 seats for ???

MK1

Established Member
Charcoal/dark or gray inserts. MUST BE Terminator Seats.

My car has 38k on it. Seats are in great shape. drivers has normal wear. Pass and back look new. Id give some cash if yours are in better shape.

100_1536.jpg

100_1535.jpg

Last edited:

Jr Mint

Established Member
I'd like to see a picture of the drivers seat please. I have the grey inserts and would love the parchment interior. Mine are in mint condition. No wear anywhere.

MK1

Established Member
Yea, let me load some up.. As you can tell they need cleaned up, but are in great shape. The Camera flash really shows everything, lol
This one shows the outside edge where most of these seats wear.
100_1540.jpg

100_1537.jpg

Last edited:

faststang14

Established Member
sell them and buy mines. here are some pictures. gray inserts extremelly good shape

[ame=http://www.southfloridastangs.net/sfsforum/showthread.php?t=43430]FS: 04 cobra seats. 04 chrome OEM wheels w/ drag radials - SouthFloridaStangs.net[/ame]

RussZTT

Established Member
Mine are in mint shape. I wouldn't mind trading for a mint set of black ones. :shrug:

MK1

Established Member
bumpo srl135 . send me some pics I might be in the dallas area in a few weeks. btw I cleaned them up/conditioned etc they look Clean
100_1620-Copy.jpg
100_1621.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Warlock

Established Member
I'm in Florida, and I'd switch my charcoal for the black/tan. black on black is too much sometimes. Did terminators ever come with a two tone theme? on the dash, doors and seats? I've seen earlier models that came that way but wasn't aware that the tan was even available. I don't mind adding the dye to the panels but only if it was an option, don't want to make the interior look altered.

Users who are viewing this thread