TRADE - 22 inch chrome HD reps for stockers

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
TRADE - 22 inch chrome HD reps for stockers or sell!

My new-to-me truck came equipped with 22 inch chrome Harley Davidson replicas with 305/40/22 Kumho Ecstas.

The wheels have no curb rash. However, three of the rims have pitting on the face and peeling on the inside of the wheel. The tires have plenty of tread left. Would be great for a custom job!!! I thought about doing them gloss black with a red lip, but I prefer a cushier ride and would prefer 18s.

Looking to trade for a stock wheel combo, I'm located in NJ but will drive to meet you within a reasonable distance. I will also sell them if I cannot find a trade, so please feel free to make offers. I would PREFER not to ship as I want a buyer to see them before purchasing, regardless of the detailed pictures I've taken here.

wheelsdriverside.jpg

WHEEL 1: 10/10, no pitting

wheel1.jpg

wheel1two.jpg

wheel1tire.jpg

WHEEL 2: 8/10, minor pitting

wheel2.jpg

wheel2pitting.jpg

wheel2pitting2.jpg

wheel2pitting3.jpg

wheel2pitting4.jpg

wheel2tire.jpg

WHEEL 3: 9/10, nicking from mounting

wheel3.jpg

wheel3nicking.jpg

WHEEL 4: 6.5-7/10, significant pitting

wheel4.jpg

wheel4pitting.jpg

wheel4pitting2.jpg

wheel4pitting3.jpg

Last edited:

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
thanks, i've been out in minnesota for business since sunday. do not have any offers for local trades so it looks like I need to find my wheels then sell these.

when I get home tonight I will look into freight companies as well as figuring out what i'd like out of the wheels. unfortunately I have no idea what they weigh!

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
Hi,

I may be able to ride arond on some chewed up stockers. Zak, did you get any quotes on shipping truck freight? Once I can get these wheels off, I can weigh them.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Its looking like $45 to ship a wheel to you.
$45x4=$180

They said for the 22's to get sent to me it would be about $60
$60x4=240

The tires on my truck are brand new. I had an alignment issue that wore a little off the inside of one (which is not an issue once it wears even). They are Hankook Ventus 295/45/18's.

If you got any questions let me know.

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
Hi,

I am looking to sell these outright at this point.

I'm not really sure what they are worth. :shrug: The tires are $160 each at Discount Tire Direct, and the only place I could find the 22s were Finish Line Wheels for $1,399 before shipping: http://www.finishlinewheels.com/specials/11,FORD+TRUCK/477,Ford+22"+Harley+Davidson+Edition+Chrome/ . I also found 20 inch HD replicas on eBay from anywhere from $900 to $1,100 plus shipping.

So I figure brand new, this set was about $2,000. Accounting for age and damage, I'm looking to get $650 for all 4 wheels and tires and lug nuts.

Unfortunately, shipping is atrocious on these things. They weigh 98 lbs each! :bash: I did a quick quote through FedEx Ground for $300 to Dallas, and UPS Ground wants $340...

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I will pass on buying them outright. If you are interested in trading at some point down the road let me know. I may end up in Mass, in a few weeks, which would save us on Shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread