Trade 2012 Boss 302 For 2010 or newer GT500

ram002

Established Member
Looking to trade 2012 Boss 302, competition Orange with recaro seats and Torsen rear. 650 miles. Trackey installed. Like new, always garaged. Had an 08 Gt500 but decided to try the Boss. Like the car just miss the GT500. Looking for a 2010 or newer with low miles and minimum mods.

RoushWells

Svt/Boss Sales Rep
Established Member
i have 2 new shelbys i'll let go at $1000 over invoice. also an 09 Gt500 vert 7k miles. check facebook: Joe Cooper Ford Performance Team for pics etc.

ram002

Established Member
Boss and Shelby are two different cars. Both have qualities of their own. My 08 Shelby had a 2.8 Stage III supercharger and was a monster. I knew going to the Boss I would be looking at more than half the HP but thought the change would be nice. I guess I can say once you experience the high horsepower nothing can replace it....if that is what you are wanting. If I can't find what I am looking for I will probably just go with the super charger on the Boss. For "flat out get up and go" I would go with the Shelby. If you are a track person I would go with the Boss. The Boss is fun on the street but it is, in my opinion, not as fun as the Shelby.

Indykid

Established Member
Looking to trade 2012 Boss 302, competition Orange with recaro seats and Torsen rear. 650 miles. Trackey installed. Like new, always garaged. Had an 08 Gt500 but decided to try the Boss. Like the car just miss the GT500. Looking for a 2010 or newer with low miles and minimum mods.

Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread