Trade 04 Mustang GT leathers seats for cloth

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Anyone interested in trading their excellent condition cloth seats for my leather seats? The only reason why I noted "excellent condition cloth seats" is because:

a) I don't want some ragged out cloth seats with stains, tears and flattened out seat foam. Also my leather seats don't have any of those traits.

b) Considering the trade is in your favor, the least you could do is offer cloth seats in great condition.

Locals only - no shipping. I can travel anywhere between SF and SJ... east bay ok too but no further than Modesto though. Of course you can come to me from any distance. :p

Here's a pic of my seats:

IMG_0699.jpg

04 GT

Established Member
Front and rear??? I can drive up for a clean pair of seats. I will post up pic of my cloth seats.

04 GT

Established Member
If you want to trade the front & rear this is what my seats look like, let me know as I am very interested.

MVC-013S.gif

MVC-014S.gif

MVC-015S.gif

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Why are you switching to cloth seats?

I've just never liked leather seats. :shrug: They look great & last longer compared to cloth but they have their draw backs too (like during temperature extremes, slipping around during high speed turns, etc). I would have spec'd my car out with cloth but when I bought it, but I had to buy it 'as is' since it was a dealers car for a great price. Perhaps my thoughts on leather seats would be different if I had nicer 03/04 cobras seats or if it were micro-suede.

FYI to any others: Pending trade with another - if this falls through 04 GT is next.

04 GT

Established Member
Let me know if the other does not fall through. I will be up in Salinas the 1st weekend of next month.

Users who are viewing this thread