Traction control question

BADSEED

Established Member
So ive own car for 3 weeks other day decided to go and do some donuts, but for some reason car just shut down. Now correct me if im wrong torque managment and yal control are still on even though i shut t/c off. Pretty much same thing as my old srt8 300c...only way to get rid of it is in tune right?

hitmix300

Established Member
I push the tc button and my dash says it's off. Then I push and hold the same button for right seconds and it turns off the other system. I'm almost positive it's a two step process. works for my 13 GT a6

5lho

Established Member
RTFM...advancetrak and TC can be shut down by foot on brake, not moving car and hold button down for 5 seconds or so. It will flash up "Advancetrak off" on your dash display when you've done it.

Then go for it....

Masheen365

Established Member
If it's manual, parking brake set, neutral, foot on brakes, and hold tc button for 5-7 seconds. It should say advance track off.

It can be done in gear without the brake set.

At a stop just hold the TC button for 5 seconds to disable AdvanceTrac. As far as I can tell shuts TC off 100% and locks Sport steering.

Anytime (even rolling) press TC button 2 times, Sport Mode. 75%? TC reduction, locks Sport steering.

Single press TC button, 50% TC reduction.

That's about all I can tell you, this is from messin with it over the last couple months.

14GT916

Established Member
Read the manual. It explains everything. Turning everything off can get a bit hairy at times too so be careful. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread