traction control light stays on

Wills5.0Reaper

Established Member
heres the todays WTF!!!
so after 15 to 20 mintues of driving my traction light stays on and the manuel says if this light stays on then take to ford ASAP, and it clears after you turn the car off but after driving agian it pops up and stays on it doesnt flash like its suppost to and then goes away, it just stays on untell i turn it off. i have a tune on my car and i know this is NOT the issue cause its doing it on the stock tune as well, my cruse control is not working either, and it stopped work before i put mods on my car so i know Ford is going to try and blame it on after market parts.

im wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, or knows what the hell is going on with this

debit_free_2010

Established Member
heres the todays WTF!!!
so after 15 to 20 mintues of driving my traction light stays on and the manuel says if this light stays on then take to ford ASAP, and it clears after you turn the car off but after driving agian it pops up and stays on it doesnt flash like its suppost to and then goes away, it just stays on untell i turn it off. i have a tune on my car and i know this is NOT the issue cause its doing it on the stock tune as well, my cruse control is not working either, and it stopped work before i put mods on my car so i know Ford is going to try and blame it on after market parts.

im wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, or knows what the hell is going on with this

What mods have you done? Have you checked the fuses?

Done any work on your brakes or rear axles? If so make sure you haven't knocked any of the ABS tone rings loose.

OBD2 scanners wont read traction control codes, you'll need to take it to a dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread