traclink installed

unibager

Established Member
just thought I would let everyone know I installed the global west traclink. The install was a pain, because I did it in my driveway which limited my work space. It seems to work well, and I only have to play with the pinion angle now. I am running it without the uppers, and this helps reduce bind. Anyway, just thought someone might be interested.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
PUT YOUR UPPERS BACK ON!!!! GW doesn't recommend running without the uppers. What are you using as a lateral location device for the rear axle?

SRV1

Established Member
The only time you get rid of the uppers is with a panhard rod AND a torque arm. Did you measure the angle before you did any of this?

James

p.s. Not to hijack the thread but I have this kit new in the box if anyone is interested. PM me. :)

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Why would you install a MM Panhard bar and a GW Traclink?

I never read sigs anymore as they usually are worthless info......sorry

unibager

Established Member
Well, long story short, I bought some UPR spherical uppers. They beat the hell out of the joints (apparently they are not for street use), and I installed the panhard before that. So when I had to take them out, I thought I would try the traclink, becayuse I had no bushings or uppers anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread