Track yesterday

94green1le

Established Member
I went to the track for opemind day this year and it was awesome. So many beautiful fast cars. Track was not so good tho. This was my first outing with the ported blower, built trans and bassani exhaust. last year, i went 13.0 @ 102 on a 1.8 60'. this time out i only managed a 2.6 60' and ran a 15.99 @ 99.6 spinning through first and second(got pretty sideways when it hit second). while that was a horrible traction related run, i was really happy with the trap speed. in my mind, it atleast shows that my home port actually worked.

Aside from slicks, what else would help my traction? I have been looking at traction bars and was wondering about the Metco track links and the JLP long bars. could anyone give me some insight on which style of traction device is better?

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
What you already know is good. You just need practice launching and you technique in how you launch your L. You may want so adjustable shocks for the rear and the front.

I use Strange mustang shocks for the rear and Q A 1's up front.

What kind of Hp and Trq does your L make?

94green1le

Established Member
i have never dynod it. i have slicks and have cut a 1.7 60' before adding the ported blower and exhaust but this time out i didnt have the slicks with me

Users who are viewing this thread